1 main street, Andover, MA 01810 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

About Cristina's

Cristina’s was established on November 1, 1984. We are a full service bridal salon and designer clothing store.

In our bridal department we offer 14 different bridal designers, including Alvina Valenta, Amsale, Anne Barge, Lazaro, Rivini, Romona Keveza, to name a few.

We also offer 10 different bridesmaid lines, with a selection of over 600 styles.
Our accessories include jewelry, hairpieces and custom made veils. Cristina’s is also known for our mother of dresses and cocktail wear for that special occasion.

We offer in hour alterations and heirloom service for after the wedding.

We are on 3 levels for your shopping experience.

CristinasLogoblackbackground

Cristina's 1
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 09/21/2019

Awesome experience!

Cristina’s was so easy to work with. They had the best options around and my bridesmaids looked amazing!

Sent on 09/28/2019

Danielle · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing Service & Seamstresses!

I bought my wedding dress and veil at Cristina's, and my mom found her mother-of-the-bride dress there as well. By the time I went to Cristina's for the first time, I had narrowed my options down to two Pronovias dresses, and this was the first place I found that carried both samples. The stylist who helped me, Soleidi, was so helpful and didn't mind at all helping me in and out of the two dresses multiple times to compare them.

When I went in for my first fitting, I thought the pictures my sister had taken on her phone looked much different than the sample looked on me. It turns out it was likely the lighting or her phone, but the staff at Cristina's was quick to help me when I called them about it afterward. They texted me pictures of my dress next to the sample to show they were the same and let me come in again the following weekend to see for myself. Though I was able to see they were the same, I was uncomfortable by the fact that the dress could look so different in different lighting. (It's a lace dress with champagne fabric underneath, and in certain lighting, I thought it looked much more revealing than it actually was.) I was pretty upset about it since I didn't want to look like I was wearing a super revealing dress in any of our pictures, but the manager, Deborah, was so accommodating. She walked me through all my options of how we could get the dress to look like what I wanted.

I ended up ordering more lace from the manufacturer and Cristina's alterations department was going to add it onto my dress. Even though it wasn't expected to arrive until 1-3 weeks before the wedding, they assured me their seamstress (Nee) would have it done in time for my wedding, and she did! She did such a wonderful job. I felt beautiful on my wedding day and was so happy to have the extra lace. My husband loved my dress as well and thinks I made the right decision to add more lace. I'm so thankful Nee's work was so well done; it looked like the dress came with all the lace.

I highly recommend checking out Cristina's. I only looked at a few dresses there since my mind was mostly made up but they seemed to have a lot to choose from, and I'm sure they could order any dress for you. In my mind, it's really their service that sets them apart.

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Oteri · Married on 05/31/2019

Wish I could wear my dress again ! Great experience here

My experience at Cristina’s was great. Me and my mom showed up very early and offered to go get coffee and come back but they accommodated us and immediately took us to look at dresses. We worked with Deb who was extremely helpful and friendly. I loved the first dress ( which I ended up buying) and she was very patient as I tried on others to be sure. Alcira in alterations was amazing and made my ribbon belt with buttons on the back exactly how I wanted it. Very happy with whole experience and would recommend !

Sent on 08/13/2019