Cristina's

Andover, MA View map

Cristina’s was established on November 1, 1984. We are a full service bridal salon and designer clothing store.

In our bridal department we offer 14 different bridal designers, including Alvina Valenta, Amsale, Anne Barge, Lazaro, Rivini, Romona Keveza, to name a few.

We also offer 10 different bridesmaid lines, with a selection of over 600 styles.
Our accessories include jewelry, hairpieces and custom made veils. Cristina’s is also known for our mother of dresses and cocktail wear for that special occasion.

We offer in hour alterations and heirloom service for after the wedding.

We are on 3 levels for your shopping experience.

3.9

Linda D. Married on 10/23/2021

THE BEST! Brides, look no further!

A perfect choice for getting my gown!

We went in January 2020 to get the gown for my October 2021 wedding - yes, I was very ahead of the game timeline wise, but knowing how busy of a year I had ahead of me work-wise, I didn’t want to feel stressed during something that was meant to be fun! It was the first and only bridal shop I went to - they were INCREDIBLE!

At the appointment, each associate I was in contact with was so sweet, friendly, complimentary, and encouraging! As this was pre-COVID era, I was able to bring my mom, aunt, and sisters with me. They were all treated with kindness as well and encouraged to be a part of the experience. I tried on around 8 dresses, and each one was beautiful - my vibe was definitely heard by the associate we worked with, and my budget was respected. I ended up getting the very first dress I tried on! It was perfection! I also got my veil that same visit, which was so nice to see both pieces on at the same time! It really brought my vision to life and helped me confirm that THIS was the dress!

When my dress and veil came in, it was July 2020 - exactly on-track with the timeline Cristina’s gave me for when it would arrive. I was able to come in to the shop, try on my gown, and then was given the dress to bring home with me (a new regulation per COVID) until 3 months prior to my wedding in which I would come in for my alterations and final fittings.

When that time came, one year later, it was again, super smooth, convenient, and easy. I brought my Spanx, my wedding shoes, my dress and veil, and I had 2 appointments - one for the first fitting, the second to try it on and see if any additional alterations were needed. I was guided through the appoinment by the associate and seamstress to make sure the dress fit tastefully and comfortably, and was given a tutorial on how to bustle my gown (with a diagram for my coordinator, too!). Once all was said and done, I picked up my dress and veil 2 days before my wedding, both steamed and ready for the big day! Now, I am getting ready to have it preserved!

All in all, I HIGHLY recommend Cristina’s for your bridal attire needs! It was fun, exciting, and the whole team made me feel welcomed and beautiful! I never felt like a number or just another bride, I felt like I was being treated like a special VIP every time I walked in! I was able to get the dress of my dreams and enjoy the experience! I will recommend any bride to this fabulous shop forever!
  • Abigail
    Abigail R. Married on 09/18/2021

The best spot for dresses & alterations!

I got my dress during a sample sale and Cristina's and also got my alterations done. Everyone we worked with was so friendly and helpful. Since my dress was a sample, I had to get it cleaned and Cristina's gave me a few options of where to get it cleaned for an affordable price before starting alterations. I did need to let my dress out a whole size, but I am so happy with how it came out! If you're looking for a dress or alterations - Cristina's is the place to go. Thank you, Cristina's!
  • Haley
    Haley M. Married on 07/10/2021

Amazing choice for bridesmaids

Cristina's was the best decision I could have made for my bridesmaids dresses! The process was so easy and they were very accommodating, even in the midst of COVID. I went in 3 separate times and they never pressured myself or my maids. We ordered and picked them up with no issues at all. They carry several designers at different price points and have lots of samples to try on. They also have all swatches in house and will happily order you an extra if you need it for matching. All of the dresses came in on time and in the right sizes. Couldn't recommend them more!

Real Weddings

• Kevin & Gianelle
    23 photos · 05/22/2016

1 main street Andover, 01810
Location of (Cristina's)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding