Cristina Heald

• Epic Micro Weddings
  • Just as Promised Events

2 Reviews for Cristina Heald

Andrea · Married on 04/16/2016

Without hesitation, I highly recommend Cristina as a wedding coordinator. We used her "day of" services, and were pleasantly surprised at how involved she was even prior to the day of the wedding. After we had our first official consultation to review specific details for our wedding day, I was so grateful I chose her as my coordinator. Even though I am very organized and had a running list of all the things I needed to plan/pick/remember, she caught so many details I hadn't even thought about. After our first consult, she was the one who stayed in touch with all of my vendors, which saved me a tremendous amount of time and stress. She did a fantastic job keeping everyone on schedule both at the rehearsal and the day of the wedding. Our wedding would not have been the same without her. She did a great job of letting some details play out day-of (knowing I was relaxed about the timing of certain events, such as cutting the cake, etc), which allowed for a very smooth and organic flow to our wedding reception. I cannot say enough great things about her, if you have the opportunity to book her, I would jump on it!

Sent on 04/25/2016
  • Y

Yolande · Married on 05/03/2014

Cristina was our Day-Of Coordinator. To tell you the truth, at the beginning of the wedding planning process, I didn't think I needed a Day-Of Coordinator, but our venue required that we have one. Now in hind-sight, I see exactly why we needed one and can't imagine how hectic the day would have been without Cristina.

During the week of our wedding, Cristina took all my plans (9 months worth) and organized it even more so that all vendors were on the same page and everyone participating in the wedding knew exactly what to do. At that point, I just had to communicate to her. She communicated to all of my vendors on my behalf. This was a huge help since family and friends came into town early for the wedding and I was entertaining them. Christina is very skilled at follow up. She kept track of ideas I had early in the planning process, and later checked if it was still on or off the timeline.

On our day, she took on all the stressful details so that I was able to enjoy the moments with my family and loved ones. Even though she offers so much more in a planner, this alone was worth having her on our team. Our guests even commented how well organized the event was. I'm so glad we decided on Cristina.

Sent on 05/09/2014

• Atascadero, 93422 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Cristina Heald)