Hollywood, FL 33026 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Cristar Makeup Artistry

Cristar Makeup Artistry is designed simply to make YOUR dreams, YOUR vision, YOUR big day be unforgettable and memorable! This day is about you and making you look your best and enhancing your beautiful features. We do not push something that you do not want at your wedding or special event because after all, it is YOUR day not ours!

Our services range from hair design, airbrush makeup, and regular makeup. We also specialize in body art. Have a mark on your body that you want covered?, a tattoo that you got so long ago and you dont want to show up at your wedding? We cover those too! Please contact us for your trial today, i promise you wont be disappointed.

Follow Cristar Makeup Artistry on

IMG00082201006122119

1 Reviews for Cristar Makeup Artistry

• Y

Ysel · Married on 03/13/2011

Crystal saved my wedding!! I was a week away with no makeup or hair person. She was AMAZING! She is the sweetest girl. During my trial, she worked with me and made sure that I had everything I wanted. She came on-site on my wedding day and did a phenomenal job! I looked beautiful and received so many compliments. She did my maid of honors makeup and she also looked beautiful. Book her!! She is absolutely the best!

Sent on 03/22/2011

Cristar Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Body Art
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Cristar Makeup Artistry 1
    Military Discounts
    Military Discounts are available to the brides that meet the following qualifications :Must be a veteran bride, Must be marrying a veteran, Must be marrying an Active Duty Solider
  • Cristar Makeup Artistry 2
    Military Discounts
    Military Discounts are available to the brides that meet the following qualifications:Must be a veteran brideMust be marrying a veteranMust be marrying an Active Duty Solider

• Hollywood, 33026 See on map