Crimson Blu:: Indian Wedding Photography & Wagner Photographics

Lowe Mill Arts & Entertainment Studio #2053 2211 Seminole Drive SW, Huntsville, AL 35805 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date

18 Reviews for Crimson Blu:: Indian Wedding Photography & Wagner Photographics

Monica · Married on 11/17/2012

Loved Cindy and her team. Our wedding was a 3 day event and Cindy was fantastic at meeting our needs. I highly recommend her - we were very satisfied!

Alix · Married on 03/20/2012

There is not enough that I can say to explain how big it was for us, and our families, that Cindy be a part of our wedding day. We eloped in Seattle on a Tuesday with the art direction of WWII London, and not only was Cindy completely unfazed, but she arrived on time and brought our vision to life! It is a very risky thing to utilize someone else's creativity on a day like your wedding when there is really only one chance to get it right [and I say this as an artist myself!] Cindy is so professional, talented, experienced, and fresh as a photographer that you are able to completely be yourself under her watchful eye, knowing that you have nothing to fear. I would recommend her services to anyone because she is at the top of her game. But my highest recommendation is her warmth, generosity, and way she will put you at ease.

kelly · Married on 05/07/2011

I could not give Cindy enough stars. Her eye and creativity are above and beyond. She has amazing detail when it comes to photo editing as well and great suggestions for locations for pre-reception photo shoots. Our wedding definitely had a tandem bike theme and Cindy ran with it - even sending us suggestions on where to rent a bike prior to our wedding day. And to top it all off she was so much fun on the day of the wedding! I am so impressed with her and the result of the day. The pictures are GORGEOUS!!

Crimson Blu:: Indian Wedding Photography & Wagner Photographics FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

• Lowe Mill Arts & Entertainment Studio #2053 2211 Seminole Drive SW Huntsville, AL 35805 See on map