Crescent Moon Paper Co.

Santa Cruz, CA View map

Crescent Moon Paper Company is a full service invitation and paper goods design studio based in Santa Cruz, CA. . We offer a large range of products, including the full line of Envelopments for every taste and budget. We provide custom design and artwork and in-house consultations for our local clients, as well as phone and email consultations for our out of town brides. Our design work is custom, allowing our brides to design a one-of-a kind wedding invitation.

In addition to our large assortment of custom invitations, we also offer save the dates, programs, menus, place cards and thank you notes that perfectly match your invitations.

• User1247814 2+ years ago
    Sara at Crescent moon paper was super helpful and created the perfect invitations, menus, programs, and escort card sets for our wedding! We wanted something a little bit different with watercolor stripes at the top with our color scheme, and she nailed it! It turned out beautifully and was very us. She was very responsive to email, and super patient with my many requests to change things around. She was also really quick to send samples and the finished products. I highly recommend her!
    Jill Married on 10/13/2012
    Crescent Moon Paper Company was absolutely great. I feel like Sara was more of an event planner than my event planner!! She helped me through the whole process of wedding planning through all the paper pieces involved. We had many events with our wedding and she kept everything in order, which was complicated and confusing. She kept me on task with gentle reminders and suggestions that were invaluable to me. I certainly could never have done it myself. She was the back bone to the whole wedding and all the parties we had. And, by the way, everything was beautiful. I had many comments from our guests on the invitations and how amazing they were. The stunning invitations set the tone for all the events and it was perfect.
  • User989563 2+ years ago
    Beyond professional and her work was beautiful. We had so many positive reviews about our wedding invitations!! We will defiantly use crescent moon paper company again!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Sound In Motion Entertainment Group Sound In Motion Entertainment Group Wedding DJs

Sarah is just plain cool! Great, creative designs and a fun, engaging personality add up to turning your wedding invitation process into something that you'll really enjoy. Highly recommended!

Edith Meyer Wedding Cakes Edith Meyer Wedding Cakes Wedding Cakes

Sara's creations are unique and lovely - she is extremely professional, very creative, and can help make your wedding extra-special.

Coastside Couture Coastside Couture Wedding Planners

Sara is fantastic! Her design is impeccable, inspirational, and inventive. She is easy going and a pleasure to work with.

303 Potrero Suite 29-307 Santa Cruz, 95060

by appointment
Location of (Crescent Moon Paper Co.)

Other vendors in Monterey for your wedding