Citrus Heights, CA 95610 Map · Phone number

About Creme de la Creme Paperie

Créme de la Créme Paperie is a team of professionals specializing in invitations and wedding accessories.

We can fill every need you require, from your Save the Date card to the Thank You note at the end of your event, and everything in between. Our team consists of graphic designers, favor specialists, calligraphers and consultants. We pride ourselves in excellent service and exceptional results.

Our goal is to make your first impression your best impression!

wrapGrapesCWRP
favorsIvyVineFBCWrapCPR
favorsFWSapplebutter

8 Reviews for Creme de la Creme Paperie

Naseem · Married on 11/22/2014

Linda was so wonderful to work with during the process of choosing and ordering wedding invitations. She met with my fiancee and I, and brought plenty of samples for us to look through. She always responded to our emails in a timely fashion and helped answer any questions we had along the way. Our invitations are perfect and absolutely beautiful, just as we imagined, and Linda was an integral part of the process from start to finish! I would definitely recommend her to other couples that are looking for a local wedding invitation vendor.

We received so many amazing compliments on our invitations! It truly set the stage for what our guests could expect for our big day. We will definitely use them again in the future.

Diane · Married on 09/19/2014

I would highly recommend Creme de la Creme Paperie to anyone looking to buy wedding invitations. Not only were the invitations beautiful and affordable, but the selection was so diverse and the personalized service from Linda was more than expected. She never left me feeling anything but confident that she would make sure the entire process was seamless. Linda is very personable and has many years in the wedding industry and it showed as she was able to answer my questions regarding etiquette and gave me advice I'll be using on my wedding day!

Creme de la Creme Paperie FAQ

• What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Embossed, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing

• Riptide Entertainment- DJ DERIK
    Riptide Entertainment- DJ DERIK Wedding DJs

When you want to have all your wedding needs taken care of.....don't waste your valuable time. Check out all the Creme de la Creme Paperie has to offer. The knowledgeable and caring staff will help guide you through the whole process to get your wedding or special event started in style.

• Marriage Minister
    Marriage Minister Wedding Officiants

Linda and her team are exactly what a bride needs for wedding invitations, place cards, menu cards, favors, top-of-the-line ribbons, thank-you gifts, beautiful hand-painted items and the "must-have" cupcake wrappers for any shower/special occasion. Creme de la Creme Paperie carries a wide assortment of wedding (and baby) items for all budgets. Make that appointment and visit her studio - you won't be disappointed!

• Citrus Heights, 95610 See on map