20 Creek Side Dr, Wimberley, TX 78676 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Creekside cookers BBQ and catering

Creekside Cookers BBQ is located in beautiful Wimberley, Texas. We provide full service, buffet style catering as well as drop off service. Our food trailer is open on Saturdays for lunch and was recently ranked 8th in the state By Texas BBQ Trail! Also, we were voted into the top 10 BBQ joints by Wide Open Country magazine.

We invite you to experience the taste of authentic barbecue at your next special event.

Creekside Cookers BBQ & Catering

0fca51ec954d6a08 1525777563 f608053d9fb9bea3 1525777562085 3 3
ec27861105472103 1525777564 61a5c18ea13fca17 1525777563 23e5fe6406ed6422 152577

2 Reviews for Creekside cookers BBQ and catering

Diana · Married on 02/11/2017

BBQ was excellent. If you want first rate service these are your guys. The ribs were falling off the bone delicious. Great food, prompt service and just a joy to deal with. Our guests raved about the brisket, ribs, chicken and the sides. Also, we had so much food. Overall I would rate this vendor as excellent and would recommend them in a heartbeat.

Sent on 02/25/2017

Holly · Married on 04/02/2016

My husband and I do not hold the honor of finding Creekside Cookers. That award goes to my mother-in-law. She found the best BBQ we’ve ever had, and at an extremely fair price. The first time Kelly’s BBQ and amazing sides melted in our mouths was at the tasting. We drove from Austin to Kelly’s own house and his wife accommodated seating for 6. It was very casual and very comfortable just like sitting with family. They had an awesome spread waiting for us. He made an apple- habanero BBQ sauce which was bar none the best! His wife’s corn soufflé was a hit and we were sold. Then they sent us home with what was left over. We couldn’t believe and almost had to flip a coin with our dad’s over who was getting the rest of the brisket.
    The day of the wedding, all of the food, sides, beverages, and the fixings were on time and ready to be devoured. We planned for close to 200 people and just about every guest went for seconds, some even thirds. My favorite story of a second trip came from a coworker of mine. His wife asked him to go back through the line to get her some more brisket. So the funny part about this is that his wife is a vegetarian!!! That’s how amazing the brisket was. I laughed my butt off when I heard that. Everyone raved on the corn soufflé, which was mostly referred to as the best cornbread they had ever had. I cannot leave the potato salad out of this review either. As a child my mother couldn’t ever get me to eat potato salad and to this day I’m still a little picky, but his was delicious.
    After the wedding we were astounded at how much food was left over, especially considering that EVERYONE pigged out! I still have brisket, turkey, and corn soufflé in my freezer after sending 75% of what was left over with other people. The food was amazing. The service was top notch. The price was extremely fair. We will talk about their delicious BBQ for the rest of our lives and it will always be a fond memory of ours.

Sent on 05/22/2016

Creekside cookers BBQ and catering Pricing

Creekside cookers BBQ and catering Price Rates

Creekside cookers BBQ and catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?
    $ 23.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations?
    $ 24.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?
    $ 10.00
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
    Tastings
    Flatware
  • What event services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide?
    Buffet
    Custom Menu
    Family Style
    Hors d'oeuvres
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater?
    American
    BBQ
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Lactose Free
    Nut Free
    Organic

• Vass
    Vass Wedding Planners

What a delicious and perfectly curated BBQ menu. I especially love their peach cobbler. The staff is super sweet and if you love delicious home cooking with a professional presentation, than this is the caterer for you!

• 20 Creek Side Dr Wimberley, 78676 See on map