500 River Rd., Wimberley, TX 78676 Map · Phone number

About Creekside Cookers BBQ and Steak House

Creekside Cookers BBQ is an award-winning restaurant and caterer located in Wimberley, Texas. We serve the Austin and San Antonio areas, as well as Hill Country areas like Dripping Springs, Driftwood, Wimberley, and more.

Our passion and commitment to real, authentic Texas pit BBQ is what has made us a hidden gem in the Hill Country. With over a decade of catering experience, we are ready to provide your special event with some of the best BBQ that Texas has to offer.

Our catering packages vary and are available for Full-Service, Delivery, or Pick-Up. Our restaurant space is also available to rent for rehearsal dinners or special gatherings.

Call us at 512-820-2996 or email us at Catering@CreeksideCookers.com to get started planning your special event today!

Follow Creekside Cookers BBQ and Steak House on

Other couples have also viewed

• Railroad Bar-B-Que
  • Salt Lick BBQ
  • PEJ Events
  • Scrumptious Fountains
sunflowersoiree214 51 600313 161643772968192
Real authentic Texas BBQ!
Appetizers for cocktail hour!
Appetizers for cocktail hour!
Bacon Wrapped Quail Legs
sunflowersoiree214 51 600313 161643772968192

4 Reviews for Creekside Cookers BBQ and Steak House

Carol P. · Getting married on 04/03/2023

Incredible Caterer!

If I could give more than 5 stars, I would! Creekside catered my son's rehearsal dinner and it was perfect. Kristen Iglesias and her team made the event easy and worry-free. They were so easy to work with and didn't disappoint. The food was fantastic and reasonably priced for the amount of food at our event. I can 100% recommend Creekside for any event you might be planning!

Sent on 04/12/2021

Creekside Cookers BBQ and Steak House's reply:

Carol, thank you so much for your kind words! It was truly a pleasure to be part of your family's special event. We appreciate you and hope that we can serve you again in the future. Thank you for choosing Creekside! -Kristen

Diana · Married on 02/11/2017

BBQ was excellent. If you want first rate service these are your guys. The ribs were falling off the bone delicious. Great food, prompt service and just a joy to deal with. Our guests raved about the brisket, ribs, chicken and the sides. Also, we had so much food. Overall I would rate this vendor as excellent and would recommend them in a heartbeat.

Sent on 02/25/2017

Holly · Married on 04/02/2016

My husband and I do not hold the honor of finding Creekside Cookers. That award goes to my mother-in-law. She found the best BBQ we’ve ever had, and at an extremely fair price. The first time Kelly’s BBQ and amazing sides melted in our mouths was at the tasting. We drove from Austin to Kelly’s own house and his wife accommodated seating for 6. It was very casual and very comfortable just like sitting with family. They had an awesome spread waiting for us. He made an apple- habanero BBQ sauce which was bar none the best! His wife’s corn soufflé was a hit and we were sold. Then they sent us home with what was left over. We couldn’t believe and almost had to flip a coin with our dad’s over who was getting the rest of the brisket.
    The day of the wedding, all of the food, sides, beverages, and the fixings were on time and ready to be devoured. We planned for close to 200 people and just about every guest went for seconds, some even thirds. My favorite story of a second trip came from a coworker of mine. His wife asked him to go back through the line to get her some more brisket. So the funny part about this is that his wife is a vegetarian!!! That’s how amazing the brisket was. I laughed my butt off when I heard that. Everyone raved on the corn soufflé, which was mostly referred to as the best cornbread they had ever had. I cannot leave the potato salad out of this review either. As a child my mother couldn’t ever get me to eat potato salad and to this day I’m still a little picky, but his was delicious.
    After the wedding we were astounded at how much food was left over, especially considering that EVERYONE pigged out! I still have brisket, turkey, and corn soufflé in my freezer after sending 75% of what was left over with other people. The food was amazing. The service was top notch. The price was extremely fair. We will talk about their delicious BBQ for the rest of our lives and it will always be a fond memory of ours.

Sent on 05/22/2016

Creekside Cookers BBQ and Steak House FAQ

Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
    Cocktail Reception
    Server(s)
    Tastings
  • What event services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide?
    Buffet
    Cake Cutting
    Cocktail Reception
    Dessert
    Hors d'oeuvres
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater?
    American
    BBQ
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Lactose Free
    Nut Free
    Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)

• Vass Wedding Planners

What a delicious and perfectly curated BBQ menu. I especially love their peach cobbler. The staff is super sweet and if you love delicious home cooking with a professional presentation, than this is the caterer for you!

• 500 River Rd. Wimberley, TX, 78676 See on map
    Location of (Creekside Cookers BBQ and Steak House)

Creekside Cookers BBQ and Steak House frequently asked questions

At Creekside Cookers BBQ and Steak House, what does the full wedding catering service cost include?

At Creekside Cookers BBQ and Steak House, the cost of the full wedding catering service includes:

• Delivery
  • Set Up
  • Clean Up
  • Cocktail Reception
  • Server(s)
  • Tastings

What event services does Creekside Cookers BBQ and Steak House offer for weddings?

Creekside Cookers BBQ and Steak House offers the following event services for weddings:

• Delivery
  • Set Up
  • Clean Up

What catering services does Creekside Cookers BBQ and Steak House provide for weddings?

Creekside Cookers BBQ and Steak House offers the following catering services for weddings:

• Buffet
  • Cake Cutting
  • Cocktail Reception
  • Dessert
  • Hors d'oeuvres
  • Server(s)
  • Stations
  • Tastings

What types of cuisine can you find at Creekside Cookers BBQ and Steak House?

At Creekside Cookers BBQ and Steak House, you can find the following types of cuisine:

• American
  • BBQ

What dietary needs can be accomodated at Creekside Cookers BBQ and Steak House?

At Creekside Cookers BBQ and Steak House, the following dietary needs can be accomodated:

• Gluten Free
  • Lactose Free
  • Nut Free
  • Vegetarian

What type of bar services does Creekside Cookers BBQ and Steak House provide for wedding events?

Creekside Cookers BBQ and Steak House provides the following bar and beverage services for wedding events:

• Bartender(s)

What percentage of users recommend Creekside Cookers BBQ and Steak House and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Creekside Cookers BBQ and Steak House is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.