Nearby Vendors to Consider

About CreativeElegance

We do wedding centerpieces only.. and all our arrangements are around 30$

We can create anything you like.. tall, short, manzanita branches.. or anything else you like..

Categories: Wedding Florist

Regions serviced: Orange County

6 Reviews for CreativeElegance

I saw the work that CreativeElegance did for one of my friend's wedding. From that moment on, I knew that I would be having them do my centerpieces for the weddding. CreativeElegance had great ideas to come up with centerpieces, cake table decor, and head table decor for my wedding. We decided to go with their silk flowers to save our costs. Saved tons and tons of money.. and the silk flowers looked great. They were even able to export the centerpieces from the ceremony to the reception site.

They met with me four times prior to my events to confirm the centerpiece designs.. They returned my calls the same day, and great communication via. text messages also..

I would highly recommed their services to anyone looking for wedding centerpieces..

Profile Picture Gudia, 5/14/11, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Transportation

I am so glad I contacted CreativeElegance for my wedding! The centerpieces were so beautiful and all my guests loved it! It definitely made my reception look elegant and eye-pleasing! I will definitely recommend them again to my friends and family.
They are very customer centric, and I had an amazing experience doing business with them.

Profile Picture Priya, 5/13/11, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I had my wedding decorations done with Wedding Wire and they exceeded my expectations. Excellent person to work with, she made my special day extra special! Very friendly service, won't turn her back on you when you need her like other wedding decorators out there!

Love Wedding Wire!