Creative Weddings by Michelle

Pittsburg, CA View map

$2,000 Package Price

The day you marry you best friend will be a day that you will never forget and you want to make sure that everyone attending feels the same. Finding time to plan and organize while creating those special moments and touches for your guest can be overwhelming.

Creative Weddings by Michelle is dedicated to building a dream wedding around the two of you as a couple. Allow me to imagine with you, but leave the heaving lifting to me. Creating and designing a custom feel for your wedding while keeping you stress free is my goal.

Contact me today, I would love to hear about you and your wedding.

Info@CreativeWeddingsbyMichelle.com

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,000.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military

How many planners are on your team?

4.2
    Megan Married on 09/14/2014
    MIchelle was a pro from beginning to end, She has a great gift for creativity and the skill to execute the vision. She was so helpful in finding reliable vendors for a great price. She is organized and kept me on task and informed during the planning stages. She made me feel confident my wedding would be a fantastic affair to remember and it was. My guests even commented on what a hard worker she is.
    Kellianne Married on 08/23/2008
    Michelle is absolutely amazing and full of creative ideas. During the planning process she helps to keep ideas simple and well executed. I tend to get too creative and she is able to keep me grounded so I can actually have everything I want for my events. I have worked with Michelle for years on various events from my own wedding to my mom's wedding, baby showers, birthday parties, corporate events and more. She is always the first one I got to for expert advise and has been planning events for over ten years. Since the wedding day can be stressful, I think her best quality is that she is quick to solve problems and is able to keep me calm when things go wrong. I totally trust her with every major event in my life and I am so thankful she travels all over the west coast for me. If you want a coordinator who can help you plan every detail of your day and keep you calm so you can enjoy your day then choose Michelle!
    Tarra Married on 08/02/2014
    Michelle was the coordinator for my wedding on 8/2/14. She was excellent with planning and all services building up to the day of. But on the most important day of my life she completely dropped the ball. She has no real experience with day of coordination and completely ruined my wedding day. My wedding started late due to many simple glitches and technicalities that should have been worked out way beforehand. Her communication with the other vendors was extremely poor. She told me she had two additional people to help her with day of events. They ended up being a friend and her mother in-law who had zero coordinating experience and were more concerned with eating my food and taking pictures for her portfolio. She failed to adhere to any of the wedding timeline that was constructed and basically gave up trying by the time the wedding started. I do not reccommend her for any coordination activities until she spends some time shadowing real professionals and gets more experience. She ruined my wedding day. As I explained to her she gets to learn and grow from this experience but as the bride I dont get a "do over". She is not prepared or skilled enough to provide the services she is offering. I do not reccommend her for wedding coordination. Her services are below market rate for a reason. You get what you pay for.

Jenny Dee Photography Jenny Dee Photography Wedding Photographers

Michelle was wonderful to work with! She is super sweet and was very helpful both before and on the wedding day. She made sure we had a schedule and knew what was going at all times. We look forward to working with her again!

Kellianne Jordan Photography Kellianne Jordan Photography Wedding Photographers

Michelle is an amazing coordinator! She is super friendly and has a ton of ideas. When we've worked on weddings together I've seen her jump into action to quickly resolve random big issues. Not only is she great at her job but she loves it too! She was there for me on my wedding day and she managed to keep me cool and collected. Any bride would be lucky to have her help.

688 Central Ave Pittsburg, 94565
Location of (Creative Weddings by Michelle)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding