325 Coleman Blvd, Mount Pleasant, SC 29464 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 6

About Creative Video Design

We capture. We preserve. We edit. We amaze. We're an independent, creative video studio that films weddings, special occasions, creates sports highlight videos and preserves home videos. Applying many combined years of experience, our team listens to your need, captures your adventure, creates a wonderfully preserved memory, and expertly makes it real for you to watch again and again.

Every situation is unique. Every bride, athlete and family is its own. Every special occasion deserves to be celebrated. Filming, editing, transfering, scanning, digitally preserving -- we offer many options. We take the time to consider your event and needs and craft an innovative video that is all you.

Follow Creative Video Design on

wed4

• Videos 1

6 Reviews for Creative Video Design

Amirah · Married on 04/26/2015

I'm blown away by Chris' work. He is truly a professional! I had no idea how beautiful my day was but as a testament to Chris' skill, he captured the most beautiful moments! It didn't even seem like he was taping us but he worked well with our photographer! Chris deserves 5s across the board and I would gladly recommend Chris to all my friends!

Sent on 04/29/2015

Bethany · Married on 04/11/2015

Chris and his film partner were very friendly and professional. They were at the wedding from start to finish and never missed a special moment to film. I have only seen my wedding trailer and have probably watched it a hundred times already. I absolutely love it! I would highly recommend Creative Video Design to anyone considering a videographer. Chris was quick to respond to any email/questions I had as well as quick to deliver a video.

Sent on 04/29/2015
  • User4918226 · event on: 03/02/2015

Our company provides ongoing training sessions for our various clients. We are in constant need of our training videos to be duplicated and/or updated. There have been times when we were not able to give Chris much advance notice, but he has always been flexible enough to provide us with a quality product while meeting our needs in a timely manner. He is very professional and we highly recommend his services.

Sent on 03/27/2015

Creative Video Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,499.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

• 325 Coleman Blvd Mount Pleasant, 29464 See on map