Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Creative Touch Entertainment

My name is Mike Euper and I am the owner/operator of Creative Touch Entertainment; a fulltime wedding Dj/Mc with over 20 years of experience providing couples with professional and dependable service on one of the biggest days of their lives - Their Wedding day!

I will be there every step of the planning process to ensure the success of what you have worked so hard to achieve.  I ask many questions about every couple to understand fully what their likes and dislikes and needs and wants are.  What they invision their wedding day to be and how they wish to accomplish that.  From their favorite songs to their do not play list and all the personal touches that I can add along the way.

I have a library of over 80,000 song titles ranging from the 40’s to today and from every genre of music.  All selections are radio edited so there is no explicit lyrics or profanity.  I offer tons of suggestions and ideas to help you plan the wedding you have always dreamed of.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Phoenix

33 Reviews for Creative Touch Entertainment

Mike did an amazing job at my wedding! All of my wedding guests commented on how much fun he was & how he seemed to play all the right music at all the right time! He played everything on my list of "songs to play" and he got everyone out on the dance floor, even my sister who normally doesn't dance! Thank you Mike for making this one of the most memorable nights of my life!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 11/3/12, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mike and the team of Creative Touch Entertainment were great! Everything went smoothly and all of the music selections were exactly what we would have chosen ourselves. Great experience with CTE!

Profile Picture Brian, 10/20/12, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

When we sat down to plan for the wedding, we both agreed we needed to begin with the foundation. What will make everything else come alive? Again, we agreed - the music, the DJ. We interviewed the hot list and it really wasn't even close - Mike and the Creative Touch team captivated us immediately and we hired them on the spot.

It begins with the process that Creative Touch team has created, which takes the stress out of trying to figure out where what goes and simply requires you to fill in the blanks. We picked the songs, made our requests, chose the theme and tempo and Mike blended it all together like a composer. We could not be more satisfied with the result. If you are here looking for a suggestion, consider this an emphatic recommendation.

Profile Picture Jenifer, 11/13/10, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1218230453062 gradparty
220x220 sq 1218230513844 mike1
220x220 sq 1218230531609 mike2
220x220 sq 1218230558906 p2150034

Mike and Peter are outstanding professional DJs/Emcees. I enjoy networking and sharing ideas with them. They always give their bride & groom's 1st class treatment. They will go over every part of your event in great detail beforehand to make sure that your event is everything you dreamed it would be. I am proud to recommend them whenever I can.

Mike is a great DJ. Super smooth, very professional, and always smiling! Check him out in your search. He provides really awesome intro with fun and emotion. His music selection is stellar which is kind of important.

We highly recommend Mike Euper of Creative Touch Entertainment! He is a classy, fun DJ who always keeps everyone on the dance floor. He doesn't play those cheesy songs that a lot of DJs play and he is a true professional from beginning to end!

Mike with Creative Touch Entertainment never disappoints! I have worked with him on several occasions, and the brides, grooms and their families are always pleased. Mike gives his clients special attention so their event is personalized, never bland. You will never hear a song you didn't want to hear, or cringe at the lack of professionalism from this guy. A class act all the way!

Mike is fabulous! Does a great job for our clients and is a lot of fun:)

4372 E. Muirfield st, Gilbert, AZ 85297   See On Map
480-722-9124 (phone) 480-722-9287 (fax)
I have an office located in Tempe for convenience and is open by appointment 7 days a week. Please call for details.