Creative Papers Online

738 Airport Blvd. Suite 2, Ann Arbor, MI 48108 Map · Phone number

About Creative Papers Online

We carry over 3,000 unique handmade and decorative papers to create personalized invitations that express your personal style!

Embellishments and other unique items to add sparkle to your invitations and favors and accessories.

You can visit our retail location in Ann Arbor to see and choose your papers in person!

• Jen's Invites
  • Invitation Divas
  • Custom Creations & Invitations

4 Reviews for Creative Papers Online

Jenny · Married on 06/21/2008

My invitations turned out so nicely, that several guests called in their RSVP because they didn't want to part with the card!
    Creative Papers Online was extremely responsive to my phone calls and questions. Shipping was prompt, and their sample paper offers were a life saver! They offer a HUGE selection of papers. I wish I could have shopped their store in Michigan.

Sent on 07/06/2008

Cindi · Married on 07/19/2008

This company has absolutely gorgeous papers to choose from! What's great is they have a wedding invitation service, Custom Creations & Invitations, where you can work directly with the owner and she helps to design your entire package with the papers you select from Creative Papers Online. The outcome for me was absolutely beautiful and my guests were amazed at the quality and uniqueness of my invitations. The price I paid for custom invitations was more than reasonable for what I received. I highly recommend this vendor and their invitation service to anyone wanting unique and personalized invitations!

Sent on 08/22/2008

Jenny · Married on 05/23/2008

I wish I would have ordered the sample before we got the real thing, because it looked a little cheap. It was okay though, I mean, it worked...and people came to our wedding.

Sent on 04/09/2009

• Custom Creations & Invitations
    Custom Creations & Invitations Wedding Invitations

Creative Papers Online has incredible papers from all over the world. The owner, Susan, is extremely knowledgeable about her paper products and travels all over the world to ensure that her customers have every possible option available to them for unique and beautiful papers and specialty items. I highly recommend Creative Papers Online for all your creative endeavors!

• 738 Airport Blvd. Suite 2 Ann Arbor, 48108 See on map
    7349614100 (Other Phone Number)
    By appointment, Please call 734-213-2608.