3003 Bellflower Drive, Vail, CO 81657 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

About Creative Mountain Images, LLC

Award winning Creative Mountain Images bring their fresh approach to their wedding video's. Winner of the 2007 & 2008 & 2009 ABC News & Channel 7 "Best Colorado Videographer" .CMI feels It is important for your cameraman to fade into the wedding background, so that as they film, the bride begins to relax & forgets that we are even there. This is the point where her true beauty, her genuine spirit and her love of her man will naturally come to the forefront. That's when the magic happens & you are filming not just images, but feelings and emotions. Ask us about our "Green Weddings" 100% Wind Powered

CarinaDance135
CarinaDance135

3 Reviews for Creative Mountain Images, LLC

Sofie · Married on 09/06/2014

I was referred to this videographer by my wedding planner Meg with Gemini Events and they were great. They showed me their work from current day and all the way back to 10 years because they told me their videos would stand the test of time and they do! They were so non intrusive that I completely forgot I was being filmed. A few of my guest said, "how nice and respectful they were". Best of all they truly captured what the feel of the wedding was and that came a-crossed in our video. I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 12/23/2014

bryan · Married on 01/02/2010

Professional, always have the latest and greatest in HD video equipment, and a pleasure to work with we highly recommend this vendor.
    –www.bryangrantphoto.com

Sent on 10/23/2010

0.8
      0.5
      1.0

I would strongly advise everyone to think twice before hiring this company. If you look online and watch their videos on vimeo, they look great, but let me tell you, that is NOT the product that you will receive. My mom and I had been talking and emailing with Jan before my wedding; she seemed very nice and trustworthy. So we decided to hire her company. The day of the wedding was fine and the videographers were nice and professional, but lets fast forward four months later. I had contacted Jan because my grandma had become ill and and it was unknown how much longer we had with her. I asked Jan how much longer the video was going to take because it was important to me that my grandma see it since she couldn't make it to the wedding. We ended up having to "rush" the video (didn't realize 4 months was a rush), but Jan did it free of charge. I should have known that was a mistake because when we received the video it was the worst quality video I have ever seen!

The quality, editing, and overall presentation were very poor and it looked very amateur. The picture was blurry, the sound was spotty and echoes in random places, the transitions were super choppy and we even had a friend comment to us that the video looked like somebody with a camcorder was making a home video. When I addresses these concerns with Jan I couldn't believe the response I got! She was so rude and disrespectful!

"I am so very sorry that you didn't like your video. I spoke to my editor/cameraman and she is very upset and has turned in all her unedited weddings for someone else to edit and has quit working with our company b/c of this. She is very upset b/c she was rushed to get this wedding out the door and she feels that had she not been so rushed it might have been better…"(info I don't need to know & rush shouldn't have come at the expense of video.)

"I know that our editor and I both felt pressure to please get the video out the door because someone was dying…" (umm rude)

Sent on 10/22/2013

Real Weddings

• Greatime DJ
    Greatime DJ Wedding DJs

seriously, the best in the biz!

• Paige Eden Photography, Inc.
    Paige Eden Photography, Inc. Wedding Photographers

I absolutely love working with CMI! I've done many weddings with CMI and they are hands down one of the best video companies here in Colorado. They are so easy to work with - in fact, we commonly work together to get the best results for our clients. They are laid back and fun but will go the extra mile to get the shots and video they need for their clients. I highly recommend them!

• Jensen Sutta Photography
    Jensen Sutta Photography Wedding Photographers

From professionalism, quality, customer service and overall experience, Jan from Creative Mountain Images is top notch!!!

• 3003 Bellflower Drive Vail, 81657 See on map