3606 Bristol Rd., Chalfont, PA 18914 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Creative Images Photography

When a day comes along that is this important, you want a photographer who can create and capture your day like no other! Creative Images Photography prides itself on exceeding all of your wedding day expectations. Our passion for documenting your one-of-a-kind wedding enables us to tell your story with style, emotion, and attention to details.

Going to the chapel!
Going to the chapel!
He's my man.
He's my man.
True love.
True love.

13 Reviews for Creative Images Photography

It was a pleasure doing business with Creative Images. They are extremely personable and professional. Paula showed up to my venue with great energy and ready to go. The pictures turned out better than I could have imagined. I can't wait to use them again for future photos!

Sent on 11/06/2012

Creative Images were so easy going to work with...from the first meeting to the engagement session to the BIG DAY! We instantly felt comfortable working with the CI team. Their feedback to our questions and concerns were always straightforward and timely. Our sense of humors brought out the best and lots of laughter for engagement photos and the wedding day. The quality of photos are brilliant and really capture "us". We highly recommend this photographer to all the wedding planners out there!

Sent on 06/25/2012

erica · Married on 10/23/2009

You guys were so wonderfully fun to work with!!!! You were so professional and made my girls and I feel so comfortable and aside from the posed pictures, I never knew you were there. The pictures are beautiful!! We are getting compliments still!!!! thank you thank you!!!

Sent on 02/05/2010

Creative Images Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Creative Images Photography 1
    Free 11x14!!!
    Mention that you found us on WeddingWire to receive your free 11x14 along with any full-day wedding photography package!

• Bucks County Roses Weddings by Pat
    Bucks County Roses Weddings by Pat Wedding Florists

Every picture tells a story. Creative Images has the amazing talent, to capture every aspect of your wedding day. I have had the opportunity to work on weddings with Paula & Aleen, for many years. The photographs will bring you back in real amazing color to that day. In the wedding floral business, our job is to create the most beautiful flowers for your wedding day. Creative Images will capture all the beauty and so much more for a lifetime. Professional! Real People who will become more than your photographer, you will be friends. Simply the best! I highly recommend Creative Images.

• 3606 Bristol Rd. Chalfont, 18914 See on map