594 Tabriz drive, Billings, MT 59105 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Creative Imagery by Scott

I am a Billings based photographer specializing in Weddings, Senior and family portraits...covering weddings all over the Pacific Northwest (from Seattle to Denver)....

Shooting weddings in the Big Sky state has been a passion for many years, as the landscape can change from day to day, making each wedding an opportunity to capture the beautiful scenery and the amazingness of the big sky we live under!

I pride myself in working hand in hand with my clients helping them through the entirety of a wedding event, not just the day of the event itself, but the beginning of the process during engagement pictures clear through the end of the reception...! I look at what I do as telling your love story, from the time we shoot engagements to the last of the reception...but instead of writing the story, I tell it with pictures!

Flexibility is a key component in my business as well. Time limits for a wedding are non-existent; meaning there is no way to capture the entire day's events in a specific amount of time. Therefore I book one wedding per photographer per day....and I am committed to that wedding from morning till night...or as long as it takes to capture the story I am telling.

Contact me for a free consult...see the artwork I do (everything from traditional portraits to artwork on wood, sheet metal, glass, stone, and canvas) and how I can capture the special moments of your day.....

Follow Creative Imagery by Scott on

Creative Imagery by Scott 6
Creative Imagery by Scott 7
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 08/18/2018

Scott captured our special day perfectly!

Not only does Scott do great work, he's very funny and helpful. It was a great experience and very affordable. We would definitely recommend him!

Sammi · Married on 08/17/2018

Scott is amazing! He has a great personality and is very helpful!! Our wedding pictures came out perfect! Very happy!!! Highly recommend!

Mykal · Married on 07/28/2018

I truly would rate Scott higher than a 5 if there was an option to. He truly made my wedding absolutely perfect! He worked with me over a year in advance and answered all of my questions! I would highly recommend him, I can’t wait to use him during family pictures and as my family grows!

Creative Imagery by Scott Pricing

Creative Imagery by Scott Price Rates

Creative Imagery by Scott FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,220.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,988.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Creative Imagery by Scott 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Chancey's Event Center
    Chancey's Event Center Banquet Halls

Scott is great and his couple really enjoy working with him. We enjoy seeing him at Chanceys

• Magic City Productions
    Magic City Productions Wedding DJs

I had the privilege of meeting Scott for the first time when I was the DJ for his daughters wedding, and he was also the Photographer that night. That in itself says a lot about Scott, if you can balance being the Father of the Bride and the Photographer all at the same event you know he has tremendous ability of focusing on what needs to be done. When I have had the opportunity to work with him at other weddings he brings that same ability to focus on the bride and groom and is great to work with.

• Patricia Clark Weddings, Ceremony Officiant, Minister & Wedding Planner
    Patricia Clark Weddings, Ceremony Officiant, Minister & Wedding Planner Wedding Officiants

Scott has photographed a number of my weddings and he builds a great relationship with his couples. When there isn't a planner or coordinator, Scott assists with keeping things on track the wedding day. Sharing his photos is great marketing and couples are very happy with his work and his price point.

• 594 Tabriz drive Billings, 59105 See on map