Miami, FL 33299 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Creative Florida Weddings

Creative Florida Weddings and Events are co-owned by a talented duo who share a wealth of knowledge in the event planning business. It includes a solid production, design, and music background: all the elements for a successful event! These very important aspects are what make this a number one team that stands out from the rest. For over 2 decades, Haymara D. Font and Yuri Cordero Poff have called South Florida Home. They know where all the amazing venues are and work with a reliable team of professionals that care about your event. This firm prides itself in running flawless and unforgettable affairs that guests will be speaking about for years to come. With affordable pricing and an innovative approach to planning your next soiree, let the owners of Creative Florida Weddings and Events "Make Your Day" Unforgettable!

a0226061d56c4ca8 1208104941381 15s9
a0226061d56c4ca8 1208104941381 15s9

14 Reviews for Creative Florida Weddings

• Heidi

Heidi · Married on 03/27/2009

I would highly recommend Yuri & Haymara for all your event coordinating. Both women are extremely friendly, attentive to detail before and during the event. I did not have to worry about anything. I had only contracted them to work on the day of the event, but they were communicating with me months in advance! They had great advice and were always available to answer a question.

Sent on 04/07/2009
  • I

yvonne · Married on 05/18/2008

Having Creative Florida Weddings help me with my wedding was by FAR the Best decision I could have ever made!! I called them Last minute, with TONS of tasks that needed to be taken care of, and they took on the challenge with no problem and did an AMAZING job!! All I had to do was make all the final decisions. I work as a radio personality in Miami on Power 96 and had ZERO time to take care of anything! All I did was tell Haymara exactly what my vision was, and she took it to the top!! Giving me GREAT suggestions and making it even BETTER than I had originally envisioned! They truley made everything so much easier!! Not only are they sooooo professional, but they really are Creative with what they do! And they can work with ANY budget! From the beginning to the end, I was their #1 priority and being a Bride, that is SO very important! There isn't a price you can put on that! I truley feel blessed that I had the opportunity to have them plan my wedding. My wedding was amazing, and I gained some new friends! LOVE THEM!!

Sent on 08/24/2008

Vanessa · Married on 02/16/2008

Event planning at its BEST. These amazing ladies provide the highest quality of professionalism in their field. This is a business with a heart. My husband and I felt we had friends helping us with the wedding and not just “wedding planners”. They truly captured the vision we had for our dream wedding. Creative Florida Weddings provides amazing support, dedication, fun attitude, ease when needed most, recommend the best vendors needed for your event … the list goes on and on. We are thankful for all their amazing support. We recommend their services to everyone. Thank you Creative Florida Weddings!

Sent on 06/10/2008

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Creative Florida Weddings FAQ

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Creative Florida Weddings 1
    WeddingWire
    If you mention you met us thru WeddingWire.com we will deduct $100 off the Walk with Me, $125 off the Hold My Hand, and $150 off the Make My Day! Give us a call to get more details on the packages we offer.

• Miami See on map
    3053453539 (Other Phone Number)
    By appointment only! Give us a call! (We are available for travel)