Prairie Village, KS 66208 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Creative Films

This business was inspired by a love of photography, digital imaging and a passion for sharing the beauty and energy of a very special moment with video. My background in Fine Art sets my work apart, I hold a master in art and a bachelor of fine arts, as well as having many hours of experience behind both digital video and still cameras. I believe each wedding is different and look forward to finding those differences and the uniqueness in each couple. Telling the story of your wedding day with film and video is what I love, helping you to preserve your wedding memories for your family is my goal.

Follow Creative Films on

bakalarbridalparty3

• Videos 4

26 Reviews for Creative Films

Liz · Married on 05/23/2014

Originally I had not budgeted for a videographer, so this was our big wedding splurge. I am so glad we did this! Maura not only set me at ease during the planning process and on my big day, but she did such an amazing job catching the vibe of the day on video. The trailer she sent out brought tears to my eyes and I can't wait to see the full video!

Sent on 07/15/2014

Megan · Married on 04/26/2014

Maura and her team at Creative Films did such a fantastic job and we couldn't be happier with the end result!!
    It is so surreal to be able to watch all of the special moments from the day and to be able to relive it again. This truly is priceless and so wonderful, I have cried every time I've watched it, so beautiful!

Sent on 08/25/2014
  • Jill

Jill · Married on 03/15/2014

Maura is wonderful, and I'd recommend her to anyone and everyone. The best part is that she doesn't carry around this obtrusive camera, so you don't have those awkward moments of "oh, this is being filmed?". She's the best. I HIGHLY recommend her, and we were so incredibly pleased with the results.

Sent on 07/23/2014

Creative Films FAQ

• What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,900.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, USB Flash Drive

• Jason Domingues Photography
    Jason Domingues Photography Wedding Photographers

Maura does an absolutely phenomenal job telling your wedding story via her incredible films. It will truly bring your wedding story to the next level!

• Adrienne Maples Photography Studios
    Adrienne Maples Photography Studios Wedding Photographers

Maura is a pleasure to work with! Since your photographer & cinematographer often must work together, I believe it is important to find individuals that have a similar style & approach. Maura & I work seamlessly to cover an event without ever getting in the way! I've also worked with Maura on a project of my own & I am very pleased with the outcome. She is dedicated to her craft & always interested in learn new creative techniques that continue to put her ahead of the rest. You'll love working with Maura!!

• Kansas City, 66208 See on map