8781 SW 87 Street, Miami, FL 33173 Map · Phone number

About Creative Essence Weddings & Events

We are your one stop for all of your wedding accessories, from the garter to the invitations. We also provide wedding day coordination, so that you can have a stress free wedding day. Call us for more information. If there is something that you are looking for and it is not on the website, we will try to find it for you. If there is something on the website that you like and find it some place else at a better price, call us, and we will beat the price.

Our main goal is to provide you with the best possible service!!
www.creativeessence.biz

0931c

2 Reviews for Creative Essence Weddings & Events

• Carolina

Carolina · Married on 05/24/2009

I purchased my invitations, wedding favors, and my entire wedding set at this store. The owner, Veronica, was extremely helpful and made me feel like I was her whole priority. She suggested a lot of different ideas and options and helped me not only create the perfect invitation but even helped with the stuffing and labeling and adding custom details. I would highly recommend this store for anyone who is planning a wedding, baby shower, bridal shower.. .their selection is very exclusive and they will also help you should you find anything on the internet or any other store.

Mariam · Married on 02/15/2009

I met the ladies of creative essence at a bridal expo, and it was one of the greatest blessings! Veronica is an absolute pleasure to work with and truly cares about making your special day perfect! I ordered my invitations with creative essence and they were EXTREMLY flexible with my schedule and beyond patient with my many moments of indecisiveness. Not to mention that their selection was plentiful! Through this experience, it came to my attention that Veronica also offers her services as a wedding planner and/or day-of coordinator. I took her up on the offer and I don't know what I would've done without her. Veronica answered all of my many many emails and telephone calls, she pulled strings to ensure that I timely received my unity sand vase (when I completely forgot to order it), and she attended the rehearsal to make sure everything was going well. Finally, on the day of the wedding, she not only made sure the vendors were all doing what was supposed to be done, she helped me slip into my dress, heard me recite my vows, carried my mother's purse and fluffed my dress as I began to walk down the aisle. I will forever remember her as part in parcel of my wedding memories. I would absolutely without any hesitation or reservation recommend Veronica and the ladies at Creative Essence for any and all of their services. Their service and professionalism is top rate. Love you guys and thank you for everything! I truly do not think my special day would have gone as perfect as it did if it was not for your help!

Creative Essence Weddings & Events FAQ