Belfast, ME 04915 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 33

About Creative Edge Arts

Creative Edge Arts is a videography company based in Belfast, Maine. This two-person creative team serves all of Maine and New Hampshire, and will tell the story of your wedding day through their cinematic filming style.

Experience
Creative Edge Arts is a well-rounded artistic team made up of Kyle and Josh. They have five wedding seasons and 50+ weddings worth of experience. Kyle is the lead videographer and has 14 years of experience as an independent filmmaker, which he has spent focusing on directing, editing, and visual effects as well as experience in photography. Josh has 5 years of filming along with 8 years of photography experience, and is your main point of contact throughout the planning process leading up to the day of the wedding.

Creative Edge Arts offers videography services. They are extremely unobtrusive with their filming, yet still make sure that every moment is captured. Their services offered include:

• No time restrictions
  • Two videographers
  • Full-day coverage
  • Drone coverage (weather/location/venue pending)
  • 4-8 minute highlight video
  • 4-5 HD cameras
  • Full-length video of ceremony
  • Full-length video of reception formalities (intros, first dance, parent dances, speeches)
  • USB flash drive deliverable in keepsake box
Follow Creative Edge Arts on

• Videos 18

15 Reviews for Creative Edge Arts

Lauren · Married on 09/08/2018

Wonderful Experience!

Josh and his team were an absolute pleasure to work with! Josh was always responsive on emails and very detail oriented throughout the entire planning process. He answered every question I had upfront and I was thrilled that he was even more pleasant to work with on the day of our wedding with Kyle as an amazing addition as well, my dad kept exclaiming “I love this guy!” They made us and our families and guests feel so comfortable on site and never got in the way. They worked very well with our photographer also, which is key. They were very accommodating with our timeline showing up early and staying a few minutes late to capture our sparkler sendoff which was so appreciated. We can’t wait to see the finished product and can’t thank them enough for capturing our special day!

Sawyer · Married on 06/02/2018

Kyle and Josh were absolutely amazing! They were so professional, and easy to work with. They were very discrete with their work.. I never felt like there was a camera in my face. Overall we recommend them 100%

Brianna · Married on 05/27/2018

We worked with Creative Edge Arts during our wedding this past Memorial Day Weekend. Although we never met Kyle or Josh in person before our wedding, we had great conversations with them over the phone. Each time we talked they were always super kind and reassuring, which made us feel at ease while planning a ME wedding from CO. Beyond that, they worked with us to ensure we were getting exactly what we wanted in regards to a wedding video. We also appreciated that they were open with us regarding what they needed to get the best footage possible, and so we made it a point to give them time during our formal photos. They used a drone on the beach, and we cannot wait to see the footage! On the day of our wedding, we were immediately taken by their professionalism and courtesy. In particular, I as the bride was astounded by how thoughtful and helpful they both were. For example, as I was walking outside for the first look, my veil was whipping in the wind. Kyle helped me to wrap it around my arm to ensure it didn't get caught, but still looked beautiful. In one of the most nerve-wracking moments of my life, he reminded me to take a deep breath, and then sent me on my way. Afterwards, both Kyle and Josh continually asked if there was anything I needed, and grabbed me water bottles throughout the morning! I share this because these are things we simply didn't think about when vetting videographers, yet they became the things that truly demonstrated how great Josh and Kyle were, and how they went above and beyond to make sure we had the best day of our lives. Once the ceremony kicked off, Josh and Kyle were hardly noticeable, and we appreciated that they slipped right into the vibe and atmosphere of our wedding. We are anxiously awaiting the final product, and know that it will be a fantastic way to relive what was simply the best weekend ever. If you are searching for professional and thoughtful videographers for your big day, look no further!

Creative Edge Arts FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which wedding events to you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day

• Wavelength
    Wavelength Wedding Bands

The Creative Edge Arts team was a dream to work with and we would highly recommend them for your wedding video. From the initial emails through the day of celebration, they were fabulous and did't miss a beat. They captured it all and were very professional. We look forward to working with them again soon.

• Closer North
    Closer North Wedding Photographers

Creative Edge Arts is the only videographer I refer to my clients. Their video work is skilled and beautiful! Being a vendor, it's truly important to be able to work as a team with every vendor to create the best day you can for your clients. It has always been a pleasure to work with the Creative Edge Arts crew each and every time.

• 1774 Inn
    1774 Inn Hotel Weddings

Excellent photography and videography and a pleasure to work with. We look forward to working with Creative Edge in the near future.

• Belfast, ME 04915 See on map