3100 St Stephens Church Rd., Mount Pleasant, NC 28124 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Creative Designs By Julie-Wedding and Event Design

Wedding and Event Design, Custom Cake Design

We offer an array of services, from full service wedding and event planning to custom cake design for your wedding, engagement party, or anything you are celebrating!!

Let's get started with a FREE, NO OBLIGATION consultation! I'll come to you, and we'll get to know one another. I'll listen to your dreams and you desires, and then I'll make those dreams a reality! Whether you are interested in designing your cake, your wedding or both- we'll create a wedding package that fits your needs at a cost that is within your wedding budget, including your wedding cake. Don't know your budget?? We'll figure that out for you, too. Most people think having a wedding specialist is for the privileged, but in today's world, it is a necessity. Working with a specialist ensures that you'll get the most for your money, with discounts through vendors that we've already established professional relationships with. In addition, our fees become part of your budget, without sacrificing any of the beauty or integrity of your wedding and reception.
So let's get together and start planning the wedding of your dreams!

Follow Creative Designs By Julie-Wedding and Event Design on

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Creative Designs By Julie-Wedding and Event Design 1
    Free, Complimentary Consultation
    I always offer a free consultation if you are looking for full service, month and week coordination.
  • Creative Designs By Julie-Wedding and Event Design 2
    *Free Bridal Bouquet!
    Mention that you saw me on Wedding Wire, and I'll pay for or design your bridal bouquet, for free*!

• 3100 St Stephens Church Rd. Mount Pleasant, 28124 See on map