109 Sable Valley Dr, Acworth, GA 30102 Map · Phone number

About Creative Cakes by Jeannie

Specializing in Decorated cakes, cookies and candies.
Whether for weddings, birthdays, showers or corporate events all our cakes are custom tailored to fit your personal style.

Let us make your special occasion one to remember.

p1010459
Creative Cakes by Jeannie
Scrolls and Monograms adorn the sides of this cake and topped with chocolate dipped strawberries
Ribbons and Posies- Iced in buttercream and covered with fondant. Ribbon sash is fondant and the...
Autumn Leaves-
This cake is iced in buttercream and is decorated with Gumpaste leaves.
Autumn Leaves- This cake is iced in buttercream and is decorated with Gumpaste leaves.
P1010085
In The Pink
In The Pink
p1010459

1 Reviews for Creative Cakes by Jeannie

Bambi · Married on 07/02/2005

I couldn't have been happier with the beautiful wedding cake & chocolate dipped strawberries that I had for my wedding. The cake not only looked BEAUTIFUL, but it also tasted WONDERFUL! The bridesmaid went back for seconds, and I'm certain she wasn't the only one! LOL! I got exactly what I wanted and it made for a perfect ending to a perfect day. On our first anniversary, we thawed out our top tier and I couldn't believe that it tasted as good as we remembered...it was a sweet memory. I also had this vendor make a birthday cake for my husband the second year we were married. I tried to do it myself the first year & it was a disaster, so I called in the professionals and it was, again PERFECT! I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND this vendor to anyone wanting a beautiful cake for a wedding, birtday, baby shower, etc. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 07/24/2009

Creative Cakes by Jeannie FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 5.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 6.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cheese, Cookies, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Fruit, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Toppers
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Diabetic, Gluten Free, Kosher, Lactose Free, Nut Free, Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit, Local, Organic