Creative Cake Concepts

Falls Church, District of Columbia View map

At Creative Cake Concepts.com our goal is to make your wedding cake vision a reality and remove one of the stresses on your special day. An extraordinary cake will await your arrival. We can assist with Bridal Shower & Groom's cakes as well.

$6.00

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$7.00

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Anniversary Cake
Top Tier of the Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$3.00

What services do your prices include?

Custom Cake Design
Delivery
Set Up
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes
Croquembouche
Cupcakes
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Toppers

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Nut Free
Vegan

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit

Are you licensed by the state health department?

1 User photo

Emily S. Married on 05/04/2019

Kim and her cakes are wonderful!

Kim, you are fantastic! Thank you for making our wedding cake look absolutely beautiful and taste amazing! It’s exactly what we imagined and wanted.

Creative Cake Concepts's reply:

Emily thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you both and bringing your vision to life. I wish you both many years of happiness!
    Ankur Married on 07/20/2015
    Kim and her team provided amazing service at a great value. My wife and I presented her with a unique idea of a floating wedding cake and she was able to deliver spot on! I will never forget the looks on our guests faces when they saw her cake. I will definitely recommend Kim and Creative Cake Concepts to our family and friends, and we look forward to working with her in the future!

Ankur & Harnoor,
    It was a not only a pleasure working with such a lovely couple but also a profesional challenge creating your hanging cake. Thank you for both opportunities. In the coming years may you have laughter and love!
    Sincerely, Kim
    Lola Married on 06/13/2015
    Kim created a masterpiece of a cake for our wedding. It was part traditional cake and part thematic, rock climbing, cake (my husband and I are rock climbers - this is how we met). Our guests (many of them climbers) were very impressed with the presentation - it was so well done! I love how Kim managed to create a cake that both had the feel of a traditional beautiful wedding cake and reflected the exact climbing vision we had (and even better)! And - after the great presentation our guests had the pleasure of tasting it and just loved it. The cake was so delicious, it beat anyone's expectations! We are very happy that we chose Creative Cake Concepts for our wedding and now know where to order spectacular cakes for future occasions.

Lola,
    Thank you very much for taking the time out of your day to relay such nice sentiments. It was a pleasure working with you and Duane. I wish you many years of happiness.
    Sincerely, Kim

Pricing

Creative Cake Concepts Price Rates

Denis Largeron Photographie Denis Largeron Photographie Wedding Photographers

Seriously... have you seen the 4 feet tall wedding cake or the ultra personalized birthday cakes? I'm still speechless. But also because I'm way too busy licking those crumbs of Mexican spice chocolate cheesecakes... And Kim is super nice and professional. Highly recommended!

Falls Church, District of Columbia, 22044
Location of (Creative Cake Concepts)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding