Newport, RI 02840 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Creative Cake Company

A custom cake studio, designing cakes for all occasions. Every cake we make is unique, whether you are looking for something romantic, a little unconventional, or just the right grooms cake we can help you design the perfect cake for your wedding. We take the inside just as seriously, using fresh and natural ingredients to make you a delicious cake.

Follow Creative Cake Company on

11 Reviews for Creative Cake Company

Jennifer · Married on 04/20/2013

Karen was so much fun to work with. From our delicious cake tasting to the presentation of our wedding cake, I was blown away by her attention to detail, craftsmanship and awesome British accent! Karen took my vision of what I wanted our cake to look like and delivered a truly incredible master piece! Our guests ranted and raved at how fresh and yummy our cake was!! We even had some for breakfast the next day!!

Sent on 06/14/2013

Amanda · Married on 10/15/2011

Karen Benjamin at Creative Cake Company is wonderful. My sister’s friend was supposed to make our wedding cake, and a month before the wedding, she bailed. I frantically contacted a few local bakeries, and Karen said she would gladly do our cake on such last minute notice. Her prices were much more reasonable than several of the other local bakeries, and she was extremely responsive in her emails. She worked with me to sketch exactly what I wanted, and the cake came out absolutely beautifully! We did an almond cake with raspberry filling, and it was rich and delicious. Her price actually came in lower than our budget, so she asked if I wanted to surprise my fiancé with a groom’s cake at the rehearsal dinner. Great idea! Karen made a chocolate cake with Bailey’s filling that was in the shape of a giant, upright pint of Guinness beer. It was AWESOME and unlike anything anyone had seen! Huge hit, and my fiancé was not only enormously impressed by the cake, but was touched by my thoughtfulness – to which I have to give Karen all of the credit. Karen was so easy and a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 11/09/2011
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 04/18/2009

Karen Benjamin is responsible for the tastiest wedding cake we have ever tried. Though we worked long distance via email, photoshop and UPS shipping, there was no gap between our vision and Karen's realization of our dream cake. She was extremely helpful and sent us a HUGE sampler in order to assist us in picking flavors (we still have leftovers in the freezer..it was ENORMOUS!). Together, we settled on a vanilla cake with fresh strawberries and key lime mascarpone--these were flavors no one else even offered...and the design was absolutely perfect! She made our ugly cake topper (a custom design by plaide pallette) look gorgeous atop our amazing 4 tier tower - complete with shamrocks, flowers and fleur de lis.... We are so grateful for Karen's hard work, and would recommend her to anyone with unique ideas and creative tastebuds. (Karen--we will be asking you to make us another tier for our anniversary!!!) Great job!

Sent on 05/05/2009

Award

• ROCKSTAR LIMO
    ROCKSTAR LIMO Wedding Limos

If you are looking to amaze your guests, look no further. The talent is incredible and the tastes are to die for. Highly recommend!

• Newport, 02840 See on map