Creative Boutique

Columbia, MD View map Visit website

Creative Boutique is a custom wedding decoration service based in Columbia, Maryland. Owner Daniel Fickenscher established the business to provide couples with one-of-a-kind personalized decor items for their special occasions. With his creative flair and attention to detail, he strives to help those seeking unique accessories for their wedding celebration.

Creative Boutique offers a range of decor items, including name signs, hanging decorations, and table numbers. Couples can discuss their ideas and requirements with Daniel before making their final selection. He will be happy to guide them through the different options available, from keychains and trinkets to vases and candles. Each item can be customized for an extra special touch. To-be-weds can use their chosen decor to enhance their wedding venue or create favors for guests to take home with them. To make everything easier, this company offers delivery for every order.

What decor services do you provide?

Delivery
Event Design

What decor items are available?

Candles/Holders

Team

Daniel Fickenscher
Daniel Fickenscher
Owner

Being a young married person myself in this ever evolving world, there is uncertainty around every corner and in all facets of life. I believe I was put on this earth to contribute to it, which is why I started Creative Boutique. To celebrate love and life even through the uncertainty. In these tying times I am hoping to give back in every way I can, and I want to start with one of the most special days in people's lives. Our business seeks to deliver a personalized decorative experience at a reasonable cost so they can rest assured their special day is as unique as they are.

Columbia, Maryland Columbia, MD, 21046
Location of (Creative Boutique)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding