PO Box, Englewood, CO 80155 Map · Phone number

About Creations-The Catering Company

Creations-The Catering Company has what it takes to make this special day one of the most joyous celebrations of your lifetime. We cater at our three restaurant/banquet facilities around the Denver Metro Area which are beautiful locations for your wedding or rehearsal dinner and we also have off premises catering for 50-1000 guests.

In addition to menu planning, our event specialists can assist you with referrals for venues, photographers, wedding entertainment and many other services related to your wedding day.
Our event specialists will make sure that everything runs smoothly to ensure that you and your guests
have a memorable time. In addition, our floral designers can create the backdrop
for a stunning ceremony and reception.

Choose from one of our all inclusive wedding packages or allow our international chef to create a personalized menu that matches your tastes and theme. Whether it be a five-course sit down dinner,
a dramatic buffet, or a unique selection of heavy hors d'oeuvres,
Creations can transform your vision into a reality!

CIMG6434
CIMG6434
0d7c310258d20246 1266882109287 0705

3 Reviews for Creations-The Catering Company

Meggan · Married on 01/09/2010

On a scale of 1 to 10, Creations was a 100! Everyone was attentive and professional--and made the evening unforgetable. From the food to the decor, I've never seen so many people happy at a wedding--yea! I'd recommend their services to ANYONE. Thanks, Creations!

Sent on 01/27/2010

Erin · Married on 01/02/2010

Absolute perfection! Everything from the food to the decor was spectacular and one of the most breathtaking weddings I have ever been to. I highly recommend Creations. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 01/31/2010

Rena · Married on 06/24/2006

I am usually not the kind of person that takes the time to write reviews, however, I feel that this company is worth my time. I attended a wedding earlier this month that was nothing like I had ever seen before. They draped a gym with wall to wall white silk fabric and transformed a gym into the most elegant ballroom I had ever seen! The lighting effects were outstanding and the food - oh my goodness - was to die for. Honestly probably one of the best meals I have ever had - which is so unusual for wedding food. If you really want to make your day special this is the company to go with. Your guests will be talking about your event for weeks after - believe me I know! I cannot recommend this company enough. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/26/2010

Creations-The Catering Company FAQ

• What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Asian, Caribbean, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Latin American, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor

• {Eye for Wedding Design}
    {Eye for Wedding Design} Wedding Planners

I had the opportunity to work with Creations-The Catering Company and a WE tv event I sponsored in August 2010. They were a big hit all the brides loved there set up and professionalism. There tables were simply amazing and the food they serviced to the mall guest was fabulous.

• PO Box Englewood, 80155 See on map