About Creations by Mia

Create your style with us !

Welcome!

Creations by Mia, specializes in luxury hair design and make-up artistry offering on location services to all of New Jersey and  surrounding areas, PA/DE/MD/NY

We cater to your every need, for any occasion, making your day as special and relaxing as you had dreamed it to be.

We specialize in creating unique and beautiful hair designs & classic and modern styles, for any age and any occasion.

You’ll feel natural and fresh with our expert make-up and techniques, leaving your skin soft and camera ready.

Creations by Mia is dedicated and committed to your beauty and over all experience of relaxation and happiness.

Let us come to you!

Makeup Trial (3)
Blowouts (2)
Airbrush Makeup (2)
Natural Makeup (2)

Mia is amazing! I was blown away at my trial and was even more blown away on my wedding day. Mia and her assistant (i am so sorry but in the whirlwind of the day, i forgot her name :(, but they both were amazing! At my trial, i had shown Mia a few pictures that i had in mind and she had a few suggestions with makeup, etc and nailed the look i wanted. But on my wedding day, i decided to change it up slightly so more of my hair was down and again, i showed her one picture and she got the look exactly like i wanted! Her assistant was also wonderful! They both were able to look at one picture and created the look on my daughters, sister, mother and nieces. They were amazing with my 3 and 5 year old nieces too! We even added one more girl in at the last minute and they accommodated her and were very happy to do so! All of our guests told us all how beautiful we all looked and the make-up and hair extensions i had held up all night even after almost 5 hours of dancing! But the absolute best feeling in the world was when my husband saw me for the first time down the aisle and kept whispering to me during our ceremony how beautiful i looked. Mia and her assistants are amazing artists and i would recommend them to anyone for hair and make-up! I cant wait to get my pictures back so i can post them for everyone to see!

Profile Picture Lisa, 11/24/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Hair Extensions, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Mia was fabulous! Everyone raved about their hairstyles, and my sister already booked her for her wedding! I can't say enough about her!

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/18/17, 1 Review

58 Photos

1 VIDEO

1:46 minutes

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Creations by Mia is a wonderful group of artists that I consistently recommend to my brides. They are pleasant and easy to work with all while listening to the wishes of their clients. I highly recommend them!

Having known Mia for almost 5 years now I have seen her business develop and truly blossom. Her talent simply cannot be taught. She has a natural gift. She truly works MAGIC. Having had her do my hair for my wedding I can say from experience you will not be disappointed. Her bubbly personality and passion for her work makes you feel extremely comfortable. She will put any distressed bride at ease as soon as they sit in her chair. You will be very one happy bride if you trust in Mia :)

Events

Creations by Mia is a wedding hair and make-up stylist from New Jersey. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Delaware, Pennsylvania, and Maryland. Creations by Mia is a professional wedding Stylist that has been part of the New Jersey wedding industry for 10 years years. We specialize in Hair and Make-up.