Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

41 Reviews for Creating A Remarkable Event

Guest List (1)
Referrals (1)
Non-Religious (1)
Religious (1)

Ms. Eulina Davis was such a delight to work with, she helped us navigate through aspects of our wedding that we didn't even know we needed.
We had a mostly DIY wedding and with every meeting we had she listened to our ideas and helped us narrow down what we actually needed and what would just be a waste of our time and money.
We were trying to keep to a budget and she gave us fantastic budget friendly options for our event.
The number one thing i can tell you from my experience, Is that in those last two weeks before your wedding, when you are starting to freak out about everything being finished on time and you feel like you're friends and family don't get it (even though they do, but you're a stressed out mess and can't see it) she's going to send you a text or give you a call, she will make you feel that support that you need and and ask you how she can help, take her up on it, delegate as much as you can, she truly is there to help you.

Profile Picture elisa, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Guest List, Timelines, To-Do Lists

Without meeting Eulina until the day before my daughters wedding I could not have been more pleased. She and her assistant tended to every detail in a timely and orderly fashion and really made our vision come to life. I would totally recommend her for anyones future wedding or event! Thank you for making our little girls dream come true Euline!

Profile Picture Elizabeth , 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Wow!! Eulina and her assistant, Ashely, blew me away with everything they did for my wedding! They were so incredible in every detail, not only listening and executing all the little details I gave them, but making the event flow perfectly. Whatever went wrong, no one could even tell and they were there for me and whatever I needed. They exceeded my expectation and I wouldn't use anyone else for any future events. Thanks so much, Eulina!!!!! You are amazing!!!! You gave me the wedding of my dreams and I will appreciate you forever!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Reception, Religious