CreateMe Makeup Artistry

San Diego, CA View map Visit website

In San Diego, California, CreateMe Makeup Artistry provides wedding hair and makeup services. Owner Nancia Haiges' passion lies in creating unique looks that emphasize the natural beauty of her clients. Couples will be delighted with this business's wealth of experience and guidance. This woman-owned business would be honored to be a part of your special day.

Couples can meet with the CreateMe Makeup Artistry team during a consultation to discuss any ideas and expectations. Nancia's top priority is to always find the perfect makeup style to go with the event. From elaborate to classic, this business can do it all. Along with your beautiful makeup, the hairstyling will elevate the look even further. CreateMe Artistry specializes in the following:

• Airbrush makeup
  • Special Effects makeup
  • Editorial print makeup
  • Tattoo coverage

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$80

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$60

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$120

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$60

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$140

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$70

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

$50

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling
Hair Trial

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Message vendor
    4.5 out of 5 rating
  • User2108844 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    An exceptionally talented makeup artist!

After meeting Nancia for a makeup consultation/trial for my wedding to see if we were a good fit, I was completely amazed on her ability. It was clear there was no need to look any further. On my wedding day I looked amazing and my makeup was flawless all through the ceremony and reception.

Nancia also did two of my bridesmaid's makeup before my makeup at which we all looked flawless. The rest of the bridesmaids were wishing she did their makeup. She truly has a talent for bringing the best look out of anyone.

Highly Recommended!
    Lia Married on 10/24/2015
    4.8 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating
    Nancia was awesome. I hired her for my wedding and due to a couple different family emergencies I ended up not doing a trial until TWO DAYS before the wedding! This was nerve-wracking since if the trail went poorly I would basically be stuck doing my own makeup. Thankfully, Nancia was professional, sweet, and very talented!

My makeup was outstanding. It looked natural but highlighted my best features. I was worried about my eye make up standing out since I wear glasses but it was the perfect balance. And my make up STAYED IN PLACE through an outdoor ceremony, tons of crying, lots hugging and a total of 12 hours! I looked at myself just before bed and was shocked. It was basically exactly the same as when Nancia finished with me! I think she locks her makeup in with magic and super glue!

Highly, HIGHLY recommended! You are not going to beat the price for this quality work. Plus, you'll get to chat with this awesome lady!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

San Diego, California San Diego, CA, 92116
6198087913
Location of (CreateMe Makeup Artistry)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding