San Diego, CA 92116 Map · Phone number

About CreateMe

My passion lies in creating unique and distinctive looks for my clients by emphasizing the natural beauty in each individual face. Finding the perfect makeup style for my clients, whether the event calls for simply natural or elaborately dramatic, is always my first priority. My love of makeup started as a teen and was intensified by my studies at Bellus Academy for Makeup Artistry. I specialize in Beauty, Bridal, Airbrush, Cover Tattoos, Special Effects and Editorial Print Makeup.

It would be my absolute pleasure to create a look for you!

Benson
Benson
bg1303854
Jillbefore

2 Reviews for CreateMe

An exceptionally talented makeup artist!

After meeting Nancia for a makeup consultation/trial for my wedding to see if we were a good fit, I was completely amazed on her ability. It was clear there was no need to look any further. On my wedding day I looked amazing and my makeup was flawless all through the ceremony and reception.

Nancia also did two of my bridesmaid's makeup before my makeup at which we all looked flawless. The rest of the bridesmaids were wishing she did their makeup. She truly has a talent for bringing the best look out of anyone.

Highly Recommended!

Sent on 04/26/2015

Lia · Married on 10/24/2015

Nancia was awesome. I hired her for my wedding and due to a couple different family emergencies I ended up not doing a trial until TWO DAYS before the wedding! This was nerve-wracking since if the trail went poorly I would basically be stuck doing my own makeup. Thankfully, Nancia was professional, sweet, and very talented!

My makeup was outstanding. It looked natural but highlighted my best features. I was worried about my eye make up standing out since I wear glasses but it was the perfect balance. And my make up STAYED IN PLACE through an outdoor ceremony, tons of crying, lots hugging and a total of 12 hours! I looked at myself just before bed and was shocked. It was basically exactly the same as when Nancia finished with me! I think she locks her makeup in with magic and super glue!

Highly, HIGHLY recommended! You are not going to beat the price for this quality work. Plus, you'll get to chat with this awesome lady!

Sent on 12/14/2015