1802 Maple Circle, Lansdale, PA 19446 Map · Phone number

About Create The Moment

Create The Moment is owned by Stacey Halstead, the exclusive wedding and event planner for the company. She has officially been planning weddings and events since 2003, but as the daughter of a caterer, has been in the event planning business for most of her life. She was raised around creating special events for parties as small as 30, and as large as 500. Stacey has created events that are completely traditional, as well as completely off-beat, and everything in between. She is experienced in selecting vendors, gowns, favors, menus, and music, along with knowledge in stretching a budget, coordinating ceremonies, and dealing with last minute mishaps. Best of all, she truly cares about her brides and grooms. Her promise is to make your wedding day everything you dreamed it would be.

LisaDayne2
LisaDayne2
69f40270cf96cf09 1200751769974 CakeFeeeding

29 Reviews for Create The Moment

erica · Married on 07/05/2014

Stacey was AMAZING as our day-of-coordinator. I can't rave about her enough. She was a rock from the beginning, organizing everything/everyone, developing the timeline, and corralling our vendors. She was completely on top of her game and ready to deal with any family drama we threw her way. When a family member started drama at our rehearsal and our wedding itself, Stacey was on top of it like a hawk. Our special day would never have run as smoothly as it did if Stacey weren't involved. She was flexible (our rehearsal was on the 4th of July and she had no qualms that it was smack dab in the middle of her holiday) and she was perfectly willing to stay late or come early if we wanted her to. And she was super reasonably priced!!! I cannot recommend her highly enough.

Sent on 07/14/2014

Rennie · Married on 08/03/2013

What a pleasure it was to work with Eileen from Create The Moment! She was incredibly helpful during my 8/3/13 wedding day! Our venue did not allow certain items to be delivered prior to the wedding day, so Eileen generously picked up the centerpieces & decor at my home a few days before (SO thoughtful given how busy I was!). She also delivered them and arranged them beautifully on the day of the wedding. This was an incredible relief, not only because I knew it would be taken care of, but also that a relative or bridesmaid didn't have to worry about this, and rather they could just enjoy the day! Our reception looked beautiful, and Eileen did an amazing job with creatively arranging our unique centerpieces, and even putting together bonus decor on our place-card table with some of the leftover pieces (a wonderful surprise). As the bride, certain points in the day I felt completely overwhelmed with talking to so many people/feeling pulled in different directions (plus, my dress, although beautiful, was incredibly uncomfortable!) Eileen was able to see my discomfort and we were able to fix part of it to make it more comfortable to wear throughout the evening. She even suggested my husband and I spend a few minutes together just taking it all in-- which turned out to be one of my favorite moments of the day :) Her creativity and talent with our centerpieces and setting up our dessert buffet, along with her expertise with the wedding process, was a huge help for myself as well as my guests! I can honestly say we don't know what we would have done without her. She was great to have during our wedding day both as a planner and a person :) Create the moment comes with my highest recommendation. Thank you Eileen & Stacey!

Sent on 11/12/2013

Stacey was vital in making my daughter's wedding day ( and rehearsal) all what it should be. Her guidance and assistance for last minute needs allowed us to enjoy every moment without a worry. She was attentive to every detail from assisting the mother of the bride with pinning a loose dress to guiding the photographer on angles of photos when the bride comes down the aisle.
    Her professionalism and stately presence adding to the elegance of the celebration. Her high energy and wonderful sense of humor are all part of the wonderful package of Stacey. I would not do another wedding without her.
    A very grateful mother of the bride.

Sent on 05/06/2013

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Create The Moment FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly

• Bigg Romeo
    Bigg Romeo Wedding Bands

One of my favorite party planners to work with and one of the most honest, caring and efficient pros in the business. Stacy will make sure everything goes off without a hitch and will make sure that everything falls into place.

• JetSetPilot Travel
    JetSetPilot Travel Travel Agents

Stacey helped us with our wedding two years ago and was just spectacular to work with. We had a wedding in our backyard so we (I really mean Stacey) had to organize everything. We couldn't have made our wedding the wonderful event it was without her. However, the best part of having Stacey was on the day of when she made sure the girls were ready when they had to be while keeping the guys (100 yards down the street) in line. Our only regret is that she couldn't be a guest!

• Little Woman Design
    Little Woman Design Wedding Invitations

Stacey Halstead from Create the Moment is fantastic to work with! We worked with Stacey in planning our own wedding, and she helped us execute all the ideas that we had to help make our wedding day one that we will never forget. Professional, friendly, and an enormous help to any engaged couple, Stacey answered countless emails and telephone calls from us; visited vendors with us; and, helped make sure our wedding day ran smoothly. We're happy to continue to work with Create the Moment and Stacey Halstead!

• 1802 Maple Circle Lansdale, 19446 See on map