Crave Cakes

Owasso, OK View map

Crave Cakes specializes in custom cakes, always made individually for your event. We work with every customer to create a unique and delicious cake for any celebration!

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cupcakes

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery

Are you licensed by the state health department?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
2.5
    Ashley Married on 06/06/2009
    5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I was soooo pleased with Crave Cakes located in Rowlett, Texas! I looked for months for the right cake company. I had a pretty small budget, but wanted the best for what I had. I had visited many other cake companies and had them price want I wanted. Their prices were way over my budget. I met with Sandy at Crave Cakes and right off the bat she was ready to work within my budget. She was able to give me EXACTLY what I wanted for EXACTLY my budget. I highly recommend Crave Cakes. Ask to talk to Sandy!
    Candy Married on 05/09/2009
      0.0 out of 5 rating
    WOULD NOT RECOMMEND. Do not waste your time trying to contacting them. Talked to Grant and Sandy for 3 weeks and finally met with them. We agreed on a cake design and pricing and they sent an contact to me. After trying aimlessly to contact both bakers after signing the contact, Sandy sends an email letting me know they do not want to make my wedding cake and didnt explain why. YOu can imagine starting all over with a search for a cake person. They made my life a living hell.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Owasso, 74055
Location of (Crave Cakes)

Other vendors in Tulsa for your wedding