Coeur D Alene, ID 83814 Map · Phone number

About Crain Studios

Jenn Crain, our lead photographer, is a graduate of Brooks Institute of Photography in Santa Barbara, California. After graduation, she spent a year as second camera for one of the leading wedding photographers in Los Angeles before returning to her home in Idaho to begin her own successful wedding photography business.

She takes special care with every wedding she shoots, and she photographs more than 30 weddings each year.

Our photography package includes all-day coverage. We feel it is important to capture the best moments of the entire day.

For more info and pricing, visit our website at http://www.crainstudios.com
Jenn Crain
208.659.7385
jenn@crainstudios.com

• Buroker Studios
  • Sarah Tamagni Photography
  • Unique Moments Photography

10 Reviews for Crain Studios

Kristen · Married on 05/20/2017

I wanted a photographer and videographer who knew what they were doing and could produce good products; were professional, friendly, and easy to work with; worked well together; and were reasonably priced. My DJ recommended them based on what I was looking for. I talked with them on the phone and then my fiance and I met with them in person. We saw examples of their work and had a great time talking with them. After our meeting, my fiance said that they were so professional and we should definitely work with them. Also, Rob could do both a multi-angle, full-length video of our ceremony as well as an overall film capturing the whole day.
    They were easy and a pleasure to work with before, during, and after our wedding day. One of our friends commented how professional they were on the wedding day. She said that they weren't distracting and they worked so well together - making sure they both got important views and not getting in each other's way. They really do work well together! They are also attentive to requests you make, so be sure to communicate your expectations and wants. Also, check with other important people (like parents) to know their expectations and share these with the photographer and videographer.
    The videos have moved people to tears and are seriously professional - just like a movie (which is what Rob said it would be). And he went the extra mile, too!
    Overall, I am very glad we chose them to capture our memories and be the recorders of our very special day. I highly recommend Jenn and Rob at Crain Studios!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Dawn · Married on 10/25/2014

Jenn did an amazing job as our wedding photographer! Six months before the wedding, she met with us to view the venue and plan some areas where we'd like to have our photos taken. Her communication throughout the process of planning was always prompt and professional.
    The day of our wedding her and her assistant arrived early so they could take pictures of our wedding party getting ready. We did the majority of our pictures prior to our ceremony. Jenn took time to arrange our family and wedding party, and she also took many awesome candid shots.
    During the ceremony she took great photos of our parents and wedding party walking down the isle. Then during the reception she stayed to capture fantastic shots of our tables, the toasts, cake cutting, garter/bouquet tosses and dancing. When we got back all of our photos it was like reliving our day. I honestly couldn't be happier with how our pictures turned out. I recommend Jenn and Crain Studios without a doubt.

Sent on 12/16/2014