Kearneysville, Kearneysville, WV 25430 Map · Phone number

About Crafted Stems Design Co.

When we’re not elbows deep in the garden or arranging blooms, we’re dreaming up big ideas with our amazing clients. We have made it a passion to sustainably operate our business in Virginia and beyond since 2015.

We are a seasonally-based floral company, meaning that we do our best to supply local blooms whenever possible. We can typically get whatever flowers you want, but seasonal, local flowers mean helping our farmers, and it’s usually more eco-friendly. For instance, peonies are an early spring flower where we are. They bloom from March to May and come again in November-January sometimes. If you really want peonies in July, they will be very expensive and due to their nature, difficult to keep happy in the heat, making it very expensive. Choosing them for a April wedding would be a quarter of the cost compared to having them in July.

We start our personal flowers at $1400 and full wedding floral design at $2500. What does $1400 include, for example?

Again it depends on many factors, but if you went with all seasonal flowers for a June wedding, our minimum order could cover:

1 Bridal Bouquet, 4 Bridesmaids Bouqs, 10 boutonnieres(Groom, 4 Groomsmen, 2 Dads, 2 Grandfathers, 1 Officiant, 4 corsages, delivery and tax.

Follow Crafted Stems Design Co. on

Other couples have also viewed

• Designing Flowers LLC
f0c24c4c1ea671b52b42f1953b1d6e8845dcd0 mv2
2042519bd5006823 crafted stems square white background
f0c24c9f03bd59c2e44e8fafdb3e3424f277cb mv2d1584237
Crafted Stems Design Co.

4 Reviews for Crafted Stems Design Co.

1 User photo

• Amy

Amy · Married on 07/08/2018

For the low-maintenance bride - Crafted Stems will guide you through the whole (surprisingly easy and short) process in selecting your flowers. Without a clue about what to do, Jessie made me feel comfortable and confident that the flowers would come out how I envisioned them, and they did!! For the detail-oriented bride - She also has you covered here. She's a great listener and extremely flexible to help you fit your vision and your budget. 11 out of 10, I would use this vendor again! The most beautiful palette and combinations of flowers. Jessie was a stress-free vendor throughout the planning process and a smiling face the day of the wedding. Thanks again, Jessie!

Sent on 07/23/2018
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline S. · Married on 04/29/2017

Absolutely amazing!

It’s been over a year since I got married and I still rave about the flowers at my wedding! I found Jessie through my husband’s family. They actually knew another bride who had recently posted photos of her wedding and all I could do was stare at her bouquet. I kept saying “who ever did her flowers is a genius!!” When my mother in law told me she knew the wonderful human that created her bouquet, I just about freaked! Fast forward a month and there I was sitting with Jessie going over what I imagined for my big day. She was SO knowledgeable about flowers- what worked best together and what would fall into what price crategory. She worked with me on budget and gave me my dream bouquet, hair piece, table decorations, bridesmaids bouquets, and my husband and his groomsmen’s boutonnières! I couldn’t be happier- she listened to EVERYTHING I wanted and her creativity allowed her to construct everything better than I could have ever imagined. She lent us some vintage vases as well which totally fit the rustic vibe we were going for. The funny thing is my bouquet and the bouquet she did for the other bride looked nothing alike which leads me to believe that Jessie can create the perfect bouquet or flower arrangement for any bride no matter her style or preferences. I am so blessed to have found Crafted Stems and have a lifetime of memories centered around my experience working with Jessie, getting the most beautiful bouquet, and now having an amazing friend. Thank you for everything, Jessie- you have a lifetime customer!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Emma · Married on 11/03/2016

Our wedding flowers were stunning! Jessie and Ian did an outstanding job creating our perfect floral bouquets and arrangements! When I was planning the floral aspect of my wedding, I did not know a lot about flowers. Jessie and Ian were great and listened as I explained to them my colors, theme and style. They were able to recommend different combinations and flowers to match what I had in mind. They created me a personalized list of everything I would receive and pay for, it was written so clearly, you can tell they are very organized. They even delivered the flowers to my venue on the wedding day and set up all of our centerpieces! They also provided the flower girl baskets and petals! Their communication was outstanding throughout the entire planning process. I didn't have to stress or worry about my flowers at all. My bridal bouquet was my favorite! It was so breathtaking and unique! Everyone told me how beautiful it was! Thank you Ian and Jessie for all you two did and for adding the perfect accent to our wedding day! We highly recommend Crafted Stems Design Co. ?? -Emma and Brandon

Sent on 04/14/2017

Crafted Stems Design Co. FAQ

$ 3000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Floral Preservation
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Country
    Eclectic
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
    Wholesale/Bulk
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Crowns
    Flower Petals
    Single Flowers

• Kearneysville Kearneysville, WV, 25430 See on map
    Location of (Crafted Stems Design Co.)