231 East Alder Unit B, Missoula, MT 59803 Map · Phone number

About Crackle Photography

Hello, and thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy looking around.

My name really is Crackle (well my nickname since tiny so that counts right?!) Crackle Photography has been in downtown Missoula since 2004. We love to tell stories - stories of your life in art. It is so awesome to follow the tale of a couple - to photograph an engagement, then the wedding. Then it is so exciting when people come back as they are moving to the next stage of their life story we love it! It makes my heart sing to see couples come back to celebrate their growing family with a maternity session, then documenting baby's first year followed by the growing family. We have yet to see one of these babies come back as a senior - phew time does not go that fast!! But we also love photographing High School Seniors.

I came to the US from New Zealand almost 12 years ago. I have two boys of my own who are a daily inspiration for what I love to do - tell stories with imagery. I am helped by the wonderful crew here at Crackle Photography - Becky and Amanda. Give us a call and let us know where ever you are in your life story - how we can help tell that tale!

bridegroomweddingphotographymissoulamontana
weddinglogo
Crackle Photography
zmegdannymissoulamontanaweddingphotographercracklephotographysunsetkisswintersnow
ztiffanydavidsonweddingphotographermissoulamontanacracklephotographycardrive
bridegroomweddingphotographymissoulamontana
weddinglogo

1 Reviews for Crackle Photography

Kelsey · Married on 06/27/2009

Crackle is an absolute joy to work with. On top of being an incredible artist, she is a deeply kind and enthusiastic person-- someone who anyone would love to have around on his or her wedding day. She added a fabulous spark to our wedding and left us with exquisite images and very dear memories. We will be returning to Crackle any time we want to document the important days of our lives!

Sent on 07/14/2009