535 South Gilbert Road, Gilbert, AZ 85296 Map · Phone number

About Cozy Weddings of Gilbert

Cozy Weddings of Gilbert is a small wedding and reception facility in downtown Gilbert Arizona. We specialize in small intimate weddings and receptions. We offer an outdoor gazebo for beautiful garden style weddings. We also have an indoor chapel with a large patio that will accommodate 40 guests. We allow all outside catering and welcome our bride and grooms to use our space as they wish for there special day. Cozy weddings has been open 7 years and provides a space for brides and grooms to have an intimate, private wedding. Our packages start at just $100.00 and go to $3,000.00. We can accommodate up to 40-50 guests and are willing to create a package for our couples to fit there specific needs. Everyone is welcome and we will do what ever it takes to make there day amazing! Minister fees are included in all our packages. We offer same day weddings. We also do baby showers, bridal showers or private parties.
Lisa Kenas-Owner

535 South Gilbert Road
Gilbert Az. 85296 ( Gilbert Road and Warner Road)
480.200.2699

Buffet station
814aa3aa63a0d192 1529928815 e5e93152c6ecf3f8 1529928814 e0e676f44894db0c 152992

19 Reviews for Cozy Weddings of Gilbert

Natalie · Married on 05/02/2015

My husband and I didn't know we were getting married until literally 5 weeks before hand. We were hoping to be able to have a ceremony and reception so my dad could walk me down the aisle and I could celebrate with my family but with such short notice and minimal funds, I didn't see that as a reality. Well, I'm SO GLAD I searched around and found Cozy Weddings of Gilbert. Not only was I able to get married on the date I wanted (a stroke of luck on my part) but it was affordable enough that I could get sponsors from my family to help out considerably. I went with their biggest package that included everything and it REALLY DOES! Flowers, Cake, Drinks, DJ (he was amazing btw) and the wedding officiant. Not only did it include everything but the venue was SO beautiful. I mean absolutely gorgeous gazebo, flowers, grass and lighting at night. Lisa, the owner was really awesome as well! She's so easy to work with and a just a fun person to be around. She's really flexible and will do everything she can to help your wedding turn out just the way you want it. My wedding day and reception was so magical and I have Lisa with Cozy and DJ Johnny to thank for it.

Thank you so much for making my day so special :)

Sent on 05/06/2015

Jodie · Married on 05/10/2014

My fiancé and I found this place online and given the great reviews decided to check it out. We met with Lisa the coordinator and instantly fell in the love with the place. We always knew we wanted a small and intimate wedding and this was a perfect fit. The entire venue was beautiful and very affordable considering our package included the venue, DJ, officiant, cake, flowers, tables, chairs, linens, centerpieces and so much more that we didn't have to worry about. All we had to do was find the caterer and photographer and we were set. Lisa was absolutely wonderful to work with and helped us through the entire process which we managed to plan in about 12 weeks. She had recommendations for both the caterer and photographer and both were wonderful. She allowed us to bring in additional decor which she setup for us and made sure the entire ceremony and reception went well. Lisa's mother Peggy was our officiant and she was so sweet and made the ceremony perfect. Lisa's and her entire team made the night run very smoothly and definitely made the night everything we wanted and more. Thank you Lisa for making our wedding such a special day for Jason and I and our entire family!!!

Sent on 06/18/2014

marian · Married on 10/27/2013

My fiance ( now my husband :) ) found this venue accidentally, we were just planning a court wedding but have realized it wasnt for us. Then we found this place , their office was closed that day but we were able to peek through the gate and see the beautiful backyard with white gazebo and white benches and we fell inlove with it. There are some trees and flowering plants, a perfect venue for a small garden wedding. Actually this place started everything for us, seeing this place made us realized that a small garden wedding is what we want.:) Liza who owns and runs the place was very accomodating and friendly, we had our rehearsal and everything ran smoothly. We provided 3 songs that Liza played during the ceremony. they have a great sound syatem, gave me chills while our songs were playing. Peggy , Liza's mom was our minister, and she is awesome too! :) I love love love this place. Our guests told us how they loved the place , it was so romantic and COZY. :) I am so grateful to Liza and Peggy , they made our wedding "magical" and perfect.

Sent on 11/06/2013

• What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Event Planner

• Exclusive Cakes
    Exclusive Cakes Wedding Cakes

COZY WEDDINGS.IS A BEAUTIFUL AND FRESH PLACE TO HAVE AN INTIMATE GARDEN WEDDING.. LISA GIVES HER BRIDES THE QUALITY AND PERSONAL TOUCH THAT EVERY WOMAN NEEDS TO MAKE THEIR DAY SO SPECIAL..NANCY RAY OF..EXCLUSIVE CAKES

• Micah Carling Photography
    Micah Carling Photography Wedding Photographers

Cozy Weddings is perfect for a more intimate feel for your event. The staff is friendly and always ready and willing to help.

• 535 South Gilbert Road Gilbert, 85296 See on map