13330 Paseo Del Verano Norte, San Diego, CA 92128 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $2,500

About COZY POSIES FLOWER SHOP

Our staff at Cozy Posies is here to serve your floral needs from bouquets to extravagant ceremony décor. We work side by side in turning your dreams into reality. Flowers are our passion and we love what we do. We love our brides and the relationships that develop from working together. We have a gifted staff that is professional and experienced and have years of design under their belt. Our exquisite florals and beautiful relationships have placed us as the premier florist at the historic Bernardo Winery but we serve all of San Diego, Temecula and Orange County. Let our reviews speak for us. Get in touch for a quote! We're anxiously awaiting!! xoxo/sarah & staff

Follow COZY POSIES FLOWER SHOP on

3d142c6391de871d 1453007595439 brewer 3
fcsgriffinrooney0010

3 Reviews for COZY POSIES FLOWER SHOP

Devon · Married on 05/21/2016

Sarah is the best! The flowers for my wedding day were perfect. The bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages were all waiting in the bridal room when I arrived and were prettier than I could have imagined. Sarah was kind enough to meet with me at her shop and help me bring all my flower thoughts together. She stayed within my budget and helped me choose the right combination of bright flowers and greenery. She also wrapped the alter for the ceremony in matching greenery that look amazing and we were able to cut a piece off to use at the head table during the reception.
    Sarah's hand tied bouquets went perfectly with the rustic venue and I was even able to drop off ribbon for her to use on my bouquet. Sarah is a joy to work with and so sweet.

Sent on 05/25/2016

Dianne · Married on 04/09/2016

Sarah is the best!!!! The flowers were absolutely gorgeous. I really cannot stress enough how highly I recommend this place for your wedding flowers. Sarah knew exactly what I wanted and the price was very reasonable. Everyone at my wedding commented on how beautiful the flowers were. They were perfect!!!

Sent on 04/22/2016

COZY POSIES FLOWER SHOP's reply:

Aww thank you Dianne. We worked together for so long, I can't believe the day has come and gone. Congratulations!! Can't wait to see the pictures.
    xoxo/sarah & staff

Elaine · Married on 06/22/2014

First of all, I have the best time planning everything with Cozy Posies. The owner, Sarah, is so sweet and made everything so easy. Me and my wife are not good with flowers, so we gave Sarah a few things we liked on Pinterest and let her take it from there. She gave us tons of suggestions and helped us pick out the flowers that are in season, and in the color theme we like. She is always trying to help us save money by giving us alternatives and suggestions to reuse some arrangement from ceremony to reception. Throughout the planning process, she’s very detailed (she asked us for our invitation card so she can match the color and feel of our wedding), and always patient (despite that we kept changing our mind). She is also very warm and sweet too. So it is always lovely to meet her during the planning process.

Now, the flowers. Me and my wife absolutely love everything. We are having a rustic wedding, and when I first saw the bouquet and boutonniere she made us, we totally adores it. It is exactly what we imagine and more. We also have flowers for the ceremony and reception, the flowers were very cute and super lovely too. A lot of our guests commented that the arrangements are just unbelievably unique and beautiful.

Sarah also arrived early to our hotel and the ceremony site to set up the flower arrangement. And also due to some complication on the venue side, we are having less time than we anticipated to do other setup. And Sarah step up to help out on other decoration before hand to make our wedding perfect and start on time.

I cannot tell you how happy I am to have chosen Cozy Posies. I would recommend anyone to Cozy Posies. They’re my absolute favorite vendor!

Sent on 02/03/2016

COZY POSIES FLOWER SHOP FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 18.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 85.00
    $ 150.00
    $ 2500
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Floral Preservation
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor