Covered with Icing

Hendersonville, TN View map

Jessica Married on 03/14/2015
    This was the best cake I have ever had. She did such an incredible job and I heard from everyone at the wedding on how much they loved it. The cake was beautiful and we couldn't have chosen a better vendor to create our wedding cake and grooms cake. She was also very affordable which helped us with our budget. She designed my cake just as how I imagined my wedding cake would look like.
    Michelle Married on 05/17/2014
    Thanks to Heather with Covered With Icing, my wedding cake was fantastic in both appearance and taste! My husband wanted a "midnight blue Camaro" for his groom's cake and Heather more than delivered. Both cakes looked so amazing that we almost didn't want to cut them! We meet with several wedding cake designers and Heather stood out with the "extras" that she includes. She provided a sweetheart cake for our wedding night and will make an anniversary cake when we celebrate our 1 year anniversary.....this combined with amazing quality and attention to detail puts her above many other local wedding cake designers!
  • Darcy
    Darcy Married on 03/29/2014
    Absolutely LOVED my cupcakes and super cute cake Ms. Heather created for our special day. They not only tasted amazing but also looked great. She even created our "cutting cake" to look like my husband's bow tie (blue with pink polka dots). I will continue using her for other events and cannot wait for my 1 year anniversary cake.

Hendersonville, 37075
Location of (Covered with Icing)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding