Grover Beach, CA 93433 Map · Phone number

About Cover Ups Elegant Chair Covers and Specialty Linens

Full service event design and linen rental company. Specializing in chair covers, linens and special effects lighting. Themed parties and weddings our specialty. We can make your event unforgettable!

IMG3582

Cover Ups Elegant Chair Covers and Specialty Linens 6
Cover Ups Elegant Chair Covers and Specialty Linens 7
  • Crysta

Crysta · Married on 12/06/2017

Wow! Talk about completely transforming a room! Walking into my reception I was astonished to see how beautiful it looked! Julie Hoskins was such a pleasure to work with from the start. I explained my vision and color scheme and she guided me along the way. She did such a gorgeous job on the linens, and chair covers and draped beautiful material on the wall with lights to cover yellow walls. She also made our sweetheart table look absolutely beautiful! I felt like royalty sitting there! The draped material & lights behind the sweetheart table made for beautiful pictures! Julie made my wedding reception visions come to life and something straight out of a fairytale! I cannot recommend her enough.

Sent on 01/15/2018
    Cover Ups Elegant Chair Covers and Specialty Linens 15
    Cover Ups Elegant Chair Covers and Specialty Linens 16
    Cover Ups Elegant Chair Covers and Specialty Linens 17

Jane Daniel · Married on 11/04/2017

Julie Hoskins of COVERUPS is the most amazing, thoughtful and talented individual. She turned our very unattractive drab Church Hall into the most beautiful fairytale. Julie created an environment that exceeded our expectations and wowed our guests! Her personality, “can do” attitude and sense of style is just phenomenal. She is a total team player and actually helped our florist Grand Bouquet. Thanks to her recommendations we got Michael and Becky Foley caterers nonpareil of Chef’sTable and Cakes by Judy which were over the top delicious. If truly amazing is your goal Julie Hoskins’ COVERUPS is your answer!!! Jane & Daniel

Sent on 01/04/2018

Kayla · Married on 06/17/2017

We hired Julie extremely last minute, probably a month and a half before the wedding and she was able to work with us to find exactly what we wanted. She not only had some amazing ideas, but was able to deliver on an amazing vision. She also had to work to figure out exactly what we wanted with contact between both me and my mother, as my work schedule caused extremely infrequent phone contact, which further complicated planning and questions. She was able to assist and work with what we had already bought for decorations and work with a mixture of my beachy, rustic decoration vision and my mother’s preference for more glitzy decoration. Julie was able to even put up decorations into the ceiling we had bought and situate extra table decorations along all the extra parts, so that my mother had time to be able to get ready herself, instead of finishing decorating. She also was there bright and early the morning after the wedding to clear all of her pieces out to make clean-up easier and helped us to professionally wrap several of the reception centerpieces to take home with us. We are extremely pleased with both her performance and how our reception turned out and we would highly recommend Julie to anyone planning a wedding in San Luis Obispo County or the California Central Coast, as she definitely helped to make our wedding amazing.

Sent on 07/02/2017

Cover Ups Elegant Chair Covers and Specialty Linens's reply:

Thank you for your kind review. It was an absolute pleasure to work with you and play a role in your special day.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Cover Ups Elegant Chair Covers and Specialty Linens FAQ

• What event items are available? Chair Covers, Decor, Lights, Lounge Furniture
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens

• Noonan's Wine Country Designs
    Noonan's Wine Country Designs Wedding Florists

Cover Up's is the company that will take your wedding to the next level. Linens, chair covers, and draping from Cover Up's can transform your standard venue into a magazine cover. When I place flower onto a table with their speciality linens it makes the flowers look more professional and makes a wedding design come together seamlessly.

• Eventful Wedding Planning
    Eventful Wedding Planning Wedding Planners

Julie from Cover Ups is not only a phenomenal human being, she's also a phenomenal decorator. Each event that I team up with Julie turns out to be better than the last--I often wonder how in the world she makes venues look so beautiful. If you want your event to be gorgeous, color coordinated, and downright fun, contact Cover Ups!

• At Your Service Weddings
    At Your Service Weddings Wedding Officiants

Julie puts the proverbial "Cherry on top of the banana split" She takes a plain jane venue and transforms it into a wonderland. You will love the impact her added touch of class will bring to your celebration! Michael Taylor, At Your Service Weddings

• Grover Beach, 93433 See on map