Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Covenant Weddings and Occasions

We have all the Planning Resources for your Wedding...

A wedding is a sacred ceremony of a covenant made between two people, and it is the celebration of a new beginning. You have a special vision for your wedding day... We will provide full, partial, or day-of wedding coordination with flawless and personal service, managed by our knowledgeable, efficient, and creative staff of professionals. Therefore, you can trust in our more than 31 years of wedding coordination and planning expertise.

Allow Covenant Weddings to enhance your vision. Your special day will be perfect with the elegance of which you have been dreaming. You can relax and enjoy your wedding day, confident that we have taken care of every detail.

Contact us today for more information  diane@covenantweddings.com or 240-375-3953.

Now specializing in Event Planning as well as Weddings!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Partial Planning (6)
Full Planning (4)
Religious (4)
Cultural (1)

It was a pleasure working with Ms. Diane, she made sure every last detail for the wedding was take care of. During the last months leading up to the wedding she made it stress free for me. She reached out to all my vendors in a very professional manner. From start to finish of the wedding day, was nothing but perfect!!! It was calm and a stressfree day, all I had to do was get ready and get married. Her staff, made sure wedding was classy and structured. I’m sooo happy that we got a coordinator for the wedding, Be sure to hire Ms. Diane, if you want your wedding planning and wedding day to go perfect and stress free.

Profile Picture Mia, 10/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Diane George of Covenant Weddings & Occasions was truly amazing! Overall, Diane's professionalism and wedding planning knowledge was key to my wedding being a huge success. Diane helped me execute my wedding exactly the way I had vision it to be. Diane was always readily available and responsive to my needs. As I started my wedding planning journey, Diane introduced me to many different vendors and every vendor that myself and my husband came across only had wonderful things to say about Diane, even if we didn't finalize a contract with them. Furthermore, when I mentioned to the vendors that I was a client of Diane's, they seemed overjoyed and relaxed. This reaction gave me the idea that Diane was about business and dedicated to her craft.

The day of my wedding, Diane and her team was attentive and professional. Diane and her team catered to all my needs and made sure everything was organized and on time! Diane and her team executed my wedding at the highest level of expertise. My wedding was on September 17, 2017 and myself and my husband are still receiving phones calls and comments on how Beautiful and Organized our wedding was.. I'm sure our wedding will be the topic of conversations among our family and friends for some time. Thank you Diane George of Covenant Weddings & Occasions and I thank your team, everyone was wonderful!

Profile Picture Jartan, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Covenant Weddings and Occasions Pricing

Covenant Weddings

25 Photos

1 VIDEO

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Alway on point, by far one of the best coordinator I have ever worked with. Darla Darla Photography

We love working with Diane and where ever we do the wedding is so smooth, she takes care of everything. Every bride is so relaxed they know all the details have been worked out. Thank Diane for always making the day so easy.

Events