Tualatin, OR 97062 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 7

About Couture Motion Pictures

Couture Motion is a Wedding Film Studio that creates handmade films that are heartfelt, stirring, and whimsical. It is our goal to capture the essence of your day and your experience so that you can relive the moment forever.Our approach to your wedding is very unique. Our main belief and focus is to tell your story. We have a professionally produced aesthetic and visual style but we approach the day with the mindset of a documentary film crew. When we edit your film our focus is on recreating the emotional experience of your day.

Follow Couture Motion Pictures on

• &Always Films
  • Long Light Productions
  • Casperson Productions

Photos 1 Photos
Videos 6 vídeos

23 Reviews for Couture Motion Pictures

Anna · Married on 07/23/2016

First and foremost, if you are having any second thoughts about spending money on cinematographers, please don't! Our 5 minute film is our most prized memory from our wedding day. I never give 5 stars to ANYONE but I honestly can only think of positive things when I think about Megan and Ian. They captured our relationship perfectly. Watching our film makes us re-live the day over and over again and makes us feel even more in love than we already are. We are both so happy we have this keepsake and if I could give one piece of advice to future brides it would be to hire Megan and Ian... the video is EVERYTHING!

Sent on 09/05/2016

Couture Motion Pictures's reply:

Oh Anna thank you so much for such an amazing review. You are so kind!! Ian and I just loved working with you and Jim and we would give YOU guys 5 stars as well. Ha! We absolutely loved filming your wedding! You guys are dream clients!

Anna · Married on 09/05/2015

We cannot say enough about Megan & Ian of Couture Motion Pictures! We are so lucky and thankful we found them as they had just moved up to Oregon. The moment we saw their work online, we knew we had to meet them- and they are so fun and down to earth! We instantly hit it off and knew they were the right team. The day of our wedding they helped put us at ease and made the film/photo process so fun! We recently received our final product and cannot even describe how much we love our film! They captured our day so perfectly and beautifully, we cannot thank them enough for presenting us with this amazing memory of our big day!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Holly · Married on 08/29/2015

My husband and I are THRILLED with our experience, start to finish with Couture Motion Pictures. Originally we did not plan for a videographer but as wedding planning progressed we had three different couples specifically call out that they regretted not having a video to remember their day by. After seeing our highlight film and how Megan & Ian captured our day, this is honestly one of the best investments you can make. Not only do you get to go back and see all of the details and effort you planned but you get to feel, hear and see the emotions all over again. Megan & Ian were a seamless addition to our wedding day and they produced such a special memento for us and our families to enjoy!

Sent on 11/03/2015

Couture Motion Pictures's reply:

Thank you so much Holly for your kind words. You and Mark were so great to work with and we loved working on your wedding. It's so easy to do our job when we get cool people like you!

• Ginger and You Events
    Ginger and You Events Wedding Planners

Perusing Couture Motion Picture's website, you are led to view a number of 4-minute videos they have made for brides and grooms. As I play these videos in the background while working on other tasks, I am crying over these stories. As a day-of coordinator, I just truly love weddings; however, Megan & Ian's videos strike the perfect chord within the human heart to evoke true emotion of how beautiful it is when two people commit their lives to one another. Then being able to work at a wedding alongside them was an absolute delight! Megan and Ian are professional and very personable. They are respectful and communicative! They are a wonderful husband and wife team!

• Bespoke Affairs
    Bespoke Affairs Wedding Planners

I really don't even know where to begin when endorsing Couture Motion. Such an amazing cinematographer team! Megan and Ian are talented beyond my wildest dreams and are an absolute pleasure to work with. No one tells the story of your day better than them.

• Tualatin, 97062 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Couture Motion Pictures)