6 Reviews for Couture Makeup

Katy Davis, the owner of Couture Makeup, is quite honestly the most impressive individual I worked with throughout all of my wedding planning and execution. I found Couture Makeup after doing 3 run-throughs with other makeup artists in the San Diego area. Without naming names, I will say that Katy went above and beyond any of the other vendors and artists that we hired for the wedding. From the first time meeting her at the run through (which she was actually 15 minutes early to) to the Big Day, Katy was the sweetest, most personable, and professional woman I have ever had the pleasure of hiring. Her personality is truly one of a kind, it seemed like we had been best friends for years! I knew after meeting her that my makeup was going to be the last thing I needed to worry about for my wedding day. Her prices were more than fair, even with her not only doing my makeup but 8 other womens, including my bridesmaids, my mother and my husbands mother.

All I can say is that I have never felt more beautiful than how Katy made me feel on my special day. The makeup was on par with that of what I grew up seeing in magazines and in movies. My team of bridesmaids all felt the same way. If I could give one recommendation for a vendor that I used for my wedding (which believe me was a ton) it wouldnt even be a question, Couture Makeup; Katy Davis, gets mine without hesitation. Book her, and I promise it will be the best investment you can make in creating your fairytale wedding.

Profile Picture Antoineice, 4/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Katy of Couture Makeup was absolutely amazing. She was honest & professional from the first contact we had to the trial to the day of my wedding. I had a very thorough makeup trial with Katy where she not only applied different makeup styles, but also taught me about makeup techniques as she went. On my wedding day, Katy did makeup for 10 women, which was quite an exhausting task I'm sure. None of the women had any complaints and appreciated the time and personalization Katy took on each of them. We all received compliments on our makeup the entire night. As far as pricing, Katy is underpriced for the amount of time and effort she puts into each client. Overall, I wouldn't hire anyone but Katy!

Profile Picture Justine, 6/30/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Couture Makeup and Katy Davis are both truly amazing! Katy traveled back and forth from San Diego to North Orange County(80 plus miles one way) on numerous occasions for our run through and was there bright and early on my big day. A true professional in every sense of the manner, I highly recommend her for any occasion where the situation calls to look perfect!

Profile Picture alyssa, 6/29/12, 1 Review