COUTURE CANDY SHOPPE CANDY BUFFET & DESSERT BARS

COUTURE CANDY SHOPPE CANDY BUFFET & DESSERT BARS

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About COUTURE CANDY SHOPPE CANDY BUFFET & DESSERT BARS

DELICIOUSLY CHIC & SWEETLY UNIQUE
Couture candy us a deliciously chic & simply unique company specializing in custom candy & dessert buffets. We will leave a sweet impression on all your guests.  Our premier buffets are perfect for weddings, birthdays, showers, holiday parties, company & corporate events or any event that has a craving for chic treats

Categories: Wedding Favor & Gift

Regions serviced: Los Angeles

Follow COUTURE CANDY SHOPPE CANDY BUFFET & DESSERT BARS on

3 Reviews for COUTURE CANDY SHOPPE CANDY BUFFET & DESSERT BARS

They did the candy buffet for our wedding & the layout was beautiful! Works with whatever your budget may be. You choose the types of candies you want... if you want all chocolate.. or if you want all sours.. Also offers dessert buffets as well. Unfortunately the place where we had our wedding did not allow outside desserts. Otherwise, I recommend them for your event's dessert & candy buffet needs!! It's a crowd pleaser!!

Profile Picture Joanna, 11/26/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

We used Couture Candy Shoppe for our candy buffet at our wedding. The display was amazing and and they even created custom designed candy bags for the guests to take home candy. They were very easy to work with and were very quick at getting back to me about any quesitons I had. They put together beautiful diplays and I would absolutely recommend them for any event.

Profile Picture Heather, 10/1/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

We used Couture Candy for our elegant beach side wedding in Laguna. Her candy buffet and party favors were more than we asked for. She was professional and her personality was great. She helped ease the stress of party favors and we couldnt have been more pleased. Everybody today asks for her contact information.

Profile Picture chris, 1/8/11, 1 Review