Courtyards of Andover

Andover, MN View map

Up to 600 guests

Courtyards of Andover is a premier event center and banquet facility ideal for weddings, expos, banquets, corporate events and more located just outside of Minneapolis, Minnesota. We offer beautiful rooms with built in dance floors and all the amenities you could want. We are committed to catering your event just the way you want by offering fully customizable menus and services. We pride ourselves on our unique approach to quality, service and value.

Britta Married on 05/25/2019

Highly recommend. Awesome people

I was very pleased with all the staff here at the Courtyards of Andover. I had a vision of my perfect day and they made it even better. Food was delicious.
    Kirsten Married on 09/26/2015
    Such an amazing value for such awesome BBQ! The whole pig roast was perfect for our outdoor tented wedding and everyone loved the food! Great to work with and answered any questions we had quickly. Highly recommend!
  • User1881681 2+ years ago
    Very pleased with The Courtyards. Our wedding was 8/15/14 and they did a fantastic job with our dinner. Our ceremony was off site which was not a problem at all. We were able to set-up the day before and make sure everything was they way my husband and I wanted.
    They are very flexible and willing to make sure your day is the best. There was another wedding going on that same night but we would not even of known if it wasn't for them informing us and seeing some of their guest outside.
    The only issue I ran into was that I was expecting a kids buffet but that turned into a plated meal which I was not aware of. After the wedding I did ask why this happened and they gave me a reason which I completely understand.
    Overall I would use this venue again.

Real Weddings

• Nick & Kalin
    28 photos · 11/21/2016

13545 Martin St. NW Andover, 55304
Location of (Courtyards of Andover)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding

Wedding Venues