Atlanta, GA 39901 Map · Phone number

About Courtney Ward: Photographer

Hi there! I’m Courtney and it’s so nice to meet you. I am a wedding photographer based out of Atlanta, Georgia and I love what I do. I am a girl of a simple nature with a love for storytelling through images and I would love to tell yours.

My style can be summed up in three words: artistic, photojournalistic and contemporary. In a photo I strive to capture natural, genuine and raw emotion. I want my clients to feel confident in front of my camera, and in order to do so, I try to understand each and every person who steps in front of my camera – their personality, their passion, their relationships. I love hearing all about their big plans and being a part of the process, not just their photographer.

I love to travel as well, so even if you are planning a wedding that is not based around the Atlanta area, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me!

Please visit my website at courtneyward.co for up-to-date information, portfolio examples, and more!

Follow Courtney Ward: Photographer on

Courtney Ward: Photographer
artistic atlanta wedding photographer courtney war
Courtney Ward: Photographer
atlanta wedding photographer courtney ward at the
Courtney Ward: Photographer
northeast georgia elopement photographer courtney
Courtney Ward: Photographer
athens wedding photographer courtney ward
west georgia wedding photographer courtney 2
Courtney Ward: Photographer
alabama wedding photographers jules collins smith
Courtney Ward: Photographer
the trolley barn wedding atlanta wedding photograp
athens wedding photographer 3

14 Reviews for Courtney Ward: Photographer

• User4492037 · 2+ years ago

Courtney has made our day infinite in time. Her work is not cookie cutter photography, it has style and elegance that makes each picture like a piece of art. I'm so happy to have found her!!! Not only is she a great photographer but she's so easy to work with and the most sweet, polite person I think I've met in the south. She gets everyone in line and masters a tight timeline too!!!

Kayley · Married on 12/13/2014

Where to start? Courtney is a phenomenal photographer! She is very personable, sweet, as well as professional. She takes her work very seriously, and her photos are evidence of the time she invests in her art. Courtney did an engagement session, and our wedding and I wouldn't have picked any other photographer! She showed up on time, and made sure to look over the venue to find good spots for specific photos. She made good use of her time and captured our day beautifully! The emotion that she captures in her photos is priceless. I will forever treasure every single photo that she took. If you are looking for a photographer for any event, look no further! I would highly recommend Courtney to anyone, without hesitation.

• Taylor

Taylor · Married on 11/22/2014

Courtney is beyond amazing. The talent that this girl has is incredible. Everything was perfect, from engagement pictures to the wedding, we couldn't be happier with the results! She is one of the easiest and kindest people to work with and is always available for any questions or concerns. Her work is fantastic and I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Award

Courtney Ward: Photographer FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,300.00
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs

• Broadcast Pro Photo LLC
    Broadcast Pro Photo LLC Wedding Photographers

Courtney Ward is the type of wedding photographer that you rarely find today. She will capture those moments of emotion like no other. They will bring you tears of joy every time you look at your treasured memories. She really cares about her clients! Having a photographer you are comfortable with is the most important thing to consider, when choosing a professional wedding photographer. Book her I promise you will be thrilled that you did!