Courtney Smith Photography

Courtney Smith Photography

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Courtney Smith Photography

Organic & Romantic | St. Louis Wedding Photography

I am a St. Louis wedding photographer with a love for story-telling. I like to describe my style as organic, romantic, and real. I believe that your wedding photos should tell your unique love story and be jumping off the page with all the emotions, joy, laughter, and tears that filled your day. I truly believe that the most beautiful things in life are the most authentic, so that's what I chase after.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Second Shooter (1)
Additional Hours (1)
Destination / Travel (1)
Engagement Shoot (1)

When I got engaged I LOVED looking through wedding photographers and their photos, it was one of my favorite aspects of the wedding. The way that a photographer could tell the story, and give you the keepsakes to remember your special day forever meant so much to me. I especially loved Courtney's photos because of the way she captured natural light in them. I ended up choosing the date for my wedding around Courtney's availability. Of course with my love for light in photos, my wedding day ended up being 100% cloud covered, not a single ray of sunshine. From the photos, you would NEVER tell that the day was overcast and EXTREMELY cold. Courtney captured every detail beautifully. Something everyone in my family keeps saying is that we spent so much time planning all of the little decor details at the reception and none of us had time to look at them on the big day, it is so great to have the pictures to see all of our work come together. I cannot stop smiling when I look at the pictures, and I know with complete confidence that Courtney made our day. I would recommend her to any bride to be, you will NOT be disappointed with the amazing pictures and a fun, super-sweet photographer.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Second Shooter

I would 100% tell you to book with Courtney! Due to a venue change, it did not work out for us to have Courtney at our wedding. I can tell you she is so prompt with responses and wants to do everything to make sure the day is perfect. She is willing to go above and beyond to make the client happy. Her photos speak for themselves with their beauty, and her kindness is easy to see once you have contact with her.

Profile Picture Ashlee, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Courtney is a talented photographer! She truly knows how to capture your love story in her photos. I know my husband and I will forever cherish our photos taken my Courtney. Not only did we receive beautiful and breath taking photos, we also received a beautiful friend. She truly wants the best for you and for your wedding day to be everything you expected. I want to add that Courtney's husband, Dave helped Courtney on our wedding day and he was just as genuine as Courtney. I have received nothing but compliments on our photos and compliments on how amazing Courtney was on our wedding day from our wedding guests. Courtney also does a wonderful job on getting ALL your photos back to you in a timely manner. I received all mine less than two weeks after our wedding. Not only did we receive our photos that soon, she had posted a preview just a few days after our wedding day and a photo on our wedding day night. You will not regret choosing Courtney as your photographer!

Profile Picture Molly, 6/2/17, 1 Review

28 Photos

Portfolio

28 Photos

1 ENDORSEMENT
Courtney recently photographed the Messenger wedding at Hermann Hill. She was very professional and easy to work with. We are looking forward to a return visit and can't wait to see more of the photos!

Events