Courtney Goldman Photography

Courtney Goldman Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

About Courtney Goldman Photography

I’m Courtney Goldman, and I truly love being a full time Professional Wedding and Family Portrait Photographer.

My approach to photography is simple. I want you to be relaxed, enjoy yourself, and to not worry about me, or the photos I’m taking. My goal is to capture the beauty and emotion of each moment, in a well-composed image to showcase what is truly important about the photograph – the subject. I work very hard on your wedding day to ensure that I’m able to capture the most genuine moments in any situation. I’m in constant motion and am always ready for whatever happens next.

When it comes to weddings, I pride myself on two main things: being an unobtrusive, helpful presence throughout your wedding day, and capturing images that reflect your unique style and reveal genuine emotions that you’ll relive with friends and family for generations.

My philosophy is this:

Your Wedding isn’t about the Photography. The Photography is about Your Wedding.”

That means…

• I’ll never disrupt a genuine moment to pose a photograph.
  • I’m easy-going, attentive and accommodating.
  • I want to know and share your vision for the perfect day.
  • I’ll be a valuable member of your wedding support team.
  • Everyone will have a great time!

To be honest, I’m pretty great at my job! But don’t take it from me – read my client reviews. Here’s a preview of what they have to say: “Courtney has an eye for great photos while adding her artistic touch to each picture.” … “She was so easygoing and friendly that we felt totally comfortable letting her in on our intimate day.” … “Courtney caught all of the best moments with our family and friends.” …  “Courtney is a very dependable, organized photographer.”

Want to know more details about how I work?  Be sure to read the Wedding FAQs page.

Want to know more about me that isn’t about my photography?

• I love fresh, healthy, local food… and I also love pizza and wedding cake!
  • My best friend is also a professional photographer.
  • I grew up in Atlanta, live in Athens, but didn’t go to UGA.
  • I have two dogs I could talk about all day long.
  • I laugh a lot!

But enough about me, let’s talk about you!

Contact me to set up a time to sit down together. I look forward to meeting you!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Second Shooter (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Trash The Dress (1)
Proofs (1)

One word - SPECTACULAR! Choosing Courtney as our wedding photographer was the best decision we made, next to getting hitched! ;) She is delightful - professional, but personable, hard-working, and sweet. We have had many family pictures taken with pro photographers, each time more disappointing than the ones before. But Courtney restored our faith in finding someone who can capture not just beautiful pictures, but beautiful MOMENTS. She captured pictures of things I didn't even remember, or know, had happened. And she's invisible! I don't know how she does it, but you forget she's there! She is scooting around, taking shots of everything, without disturbing the events of the day at all. One of my favorite pictures she captured is of my 5yo son snuggled up against me, a little bit nervous about the day, but listening carefully to the officiant's words. She's absolutely amazing, and I will be calling her back for all of our celebratory photo shoots in the future!

Profile Picture User7731688, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My fiancé and I were searching desperately for a quality photographer that fit our budget. We were beginning to think there would be no one that could meet our needs when I found Courtney on a wedding website. She was highly reviewed so we decided to email her for more information. Right away we noticed a difference from all of the other photographers we had reached out to. She responded quickly and enthusiastically. She shared pricing information and suggestions for locations in the area. Courtney followed up with us intermittently to be sure that she was answering all of our questions. We finally decided she was our match and scheduled! Courtney was also extremely flexible. Our initial day we scheduled "washed out." Due to rain, there was no way for us to take our pictures. She fit us into her schedule the following weekend. Then, we found out the location we had chosen would be packed due to an event in the area. She let us know immediately and allowed us to pick a new location. Also, we received an email from her with pointers from make up suggestions to clothing recommendations for the best shots! When the time came for our session, we could not be happier. She was friendly and outgoing. We felt so relaxed and at ease. Courtney was open to our suggestions and utilized the props we brought in. The turn around was also very quick. We received our pictures 3 days later and they were AMAZING! The lighting, the locations, the emotions she captured resulted in beautiful pictures. I strongly recommend Courtney for brides and grooms looking for quality and a great value. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Kristy, 7/16/16, 1 Review

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

220x220 sq 1462992350147 epic

$100 Off Your Engagement Session

$100.00 Value | Promo Code: WWENGAGEMENT
Book your wedding with Courtney Goldman Photography and receive $100 off your engagement session.
#WW3350ae72b0b9f648

6 ENDORSEMENTS
Sun in my Belly Catering endorses this vendor.

You can't go wrong with Courtney Goldman! She has an artistic eye, a ton of experience, and is a fun person.

Courtney is a professional AND and artist. I always look forward to seeing the photos of weddings we've done together. So often a touching moment or beautiful scene is photographed, but people say "the photos don't do it justice"--believe me, Courtney Goldman's work does it justice.

Local Favorite, locally known from Athens throughout Atlanta.

Events

Atlanta, GA 30033   See On Map
404-310-1577 (phone)
Courtney Goldman Photography is a wedding Photographer from Athens, GA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Atlanta, Athens, and Augusta. Courtney Goldman Photography is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the Georgia wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in Natural Wedding Photography.