4212 Airport Rd. Suite 108, Cincinnati, OH 45226 Map · Phone number

About Courtenay Lambert Florals

Courtenay Lambert Floral and Event Design specializes in stunning and unique floral designs and spectacular special events. Whether you're planning a wedding, social, or corporate event, we can help you manage the design details that make your event memorable. Please contact us to discuss your next special event. We look forward to hearing from you!

Follow Courtenay Lambert Florals on

flowers 00117
homepage 2

40 Reviews for Courtenay Lambert Florals

Hilary · Married on 10/23/2016

Courtenay is so great, she is so creative and she is so good at what she does. I tell her my desires and how I picture it in my mind and what I want to set as the mood and portray as a theme and she makes it all happen!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Courtenay is amazing! Very easy going, super fun to work with, and gave me the direction I needed. My vision was all over the place, I had a hard time even describing what I wanted, and not only was she able to put my vision into words, she made it come to life in the most beautiful way possible! We hired her on for design services as well and I am SO thankful that we did! What she created was a million times better than anything I could have ever imagined. Her work is absolutely STUNNING! My mom and I had a blast working with her!

Sent on 05/20/2016

Nancy · Married on 11/21/2015

I simply have one word to describe the flowers for my daughter's wedding... Perfection ! From beginning to end the relationship between the brides'svision and Courtenay 's expertise evolved and merged and finally came to life. The arrangements were stunning. Courtenay advised us where to put imoact for wow effect . The bouquets were the loveliest I have ever seen. When guests walked into the ball room... They gasped at the beauty of the flowers. Courtenay worked professionally with the. Venue,rental vendors , ceremony site as well as the bride. As far as budget, we spoke right up front about finances ( which were not extravagant) and Courtenay respected our funds through the whole process.
    Thank you Courtenay and Ingrid ( her coordinator) and George the Shoppe dog as well as the entire crew. You added the fresh elegance and beauty that only an exquisite floral design team can provide.

Sent on 02/16/2016

• Elegant Events by Elisa
    Elegant Events by Elisa Wedding Planners

Courtenay Lambert Florals is a great choice when you want more than just a florist. She loves design and has a great space to work with her clients to create their vision for their event.

• Masterworks Photography
    Masterworks Photography Wedding Photographers

Courtenay has done the flowers for quite a few weddings I have photographed this year and every time they have been perfect!

• Tres Chic Event Planning
    Tres Chic Event Planning Wedding Planners

Courtenay Lambert and her team are top professionals. She is incredibly creative and fantastic to work with. When I hear that CLF is the florist I let out a sigh of relief as I know the decor will be beautiful.

• 4212 Airport Rd., Suite 108 Cincinnati, 45226 See on map