Country Bake Shop

South Bend, IN View map
4.7
    Kristen Married on 03/11/2017
    Country Bake Shop was the best value we found for our wedding. We searched high and low for a simple cake that was delicious. That was the goal. In Country Bake Shop, we found a great value in our cake for the head table and cupcakes for the entire reception. For a 170 person wedding, only 5 cupcakes went uneaten....5! I received nothing but compliments from everyone who consumed Country Bake Shop's cake/cupcakes and we cannot wait to dig into our Cake top on our 1 year anniversary.
  • User2028978 2+ years ago
    Beautiful wedding cake. It tasted delicious. We received so many compliments.
    Kristi Married on 07/10/2010
    I loved Country Bake Shop as our wedding cake vendor. We had gone to many places and were so excited when we went with Country Bake Shop. They offered a wide variety of flavors and their filling was free unlike many other cake shops. They have an amazing champagne flavored cake that will knock your socks off. I loved they cake and their prices were by far the cheapest I had come across for the flavor. I also planned my wedding in 3 months and they made my cake for me with only 3 weeks before the wedding!!! They were amazing. I would recommend then time and time again.

51318 Indiana State Route 933 South Bend, 46637
Location of (Country Bake Shop)

Other vendors in South Bend for your wedding