118 Holt Rd, Wilton, NH 03086 Map Phone number Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Cottage Creek Candle Company

Your Personalized Candles, Weddings, Bridal Shower Favors & Baby Showers Start Here & Ends with Love!馃挄
I love the process of creating something special for each and every customer, for their Weddings, Bridal showers, Baby Showers & All Special Occasions. That is why every single item in my shop is completely customizable. All custom orders include a personalized label, an enticing scent, and a classy satin bag to wow your guests.
I am especially thrilled to work with brides to create the perfect candle. I love all the intricate details and I know how important it is for everything to be perfect. Imagine having a signature item to celebrate every moment of the best day of your life.
Kickoff the festivities with bridesmaid proposal personalized candles, sugar scrubs, and bath salts in ahh-mazing scents. Create a custom label with your names, wedding colors, wedding date, and your wedding hashtag to use throughout the year. Use your signature candle as bridal shower d茅cor and favors. Make it a night to remember with flirty bachelorette party favors. Create a dreamy ambiance at your rehearsal dinner and on your wedding day. An amazing smelling candle is a great wedding favor to thank your guests for celebrating with you.
I want my candles to bring warmth and joy to all of life鈥檚 events. I offer a large variety of individual candles that are perfect for your occasion. Thank your guests at your baby shower, gender reveal party, and baptism for sharing these precious moments with your new family. Give cake scented candles at your birthday party and a scrumptious apple pie scented candle to your favorite teacher. I even have candles for the manly man in your life. Every candle lover is sure to be delighted.
All of my candles are pure soy candles created with non-GMO soybean oil. My candles are dye free, lead free, paraffin free, phthalate free, and cruelty free. A variety of natural fragrance and pure quality essential oil blends are used in all scented candles to give you aroma-therapeutic benefits and exceptional scent. Each candle is hand-poured into jars which can be reused after the candle has burned. Every candle is long burning. All wicks are made of plant fibers and burn clean (they do not smoke). Stony Brook Candle Studio was created to bring clean, heavenly scented candles to you and your loved ones. I am a mother to four beautiful children. Stony Brook Candle Studio allows me to work fulltime from my Shop In my town where I am able to provide you with the utmost customer service. Let me know how I can create the perfect candle for you. Thank you for checking out Stony Brook Candle Studio.

Follow Cottage Creek Candle Company on
4f55d971 83fa 46de 8b46 ee417ef4eceb 51 1016962 1569983596

13 Reviews for Cottage Creek Candle Company

Elizabeth Willard 路 Getting married on 09/12/2020

Highly Recommend! Great ask gift for bridesmaids

I love the candles and the gift boxes! I ordered Balsam Fir scent and they smell SO good. I am so happy with my purchase and my girls loved them too. They could not wait to get home and burn their candles. Susie was also so helpful with getting them to me on time and was quick to respond to questions I had. I highly recommend!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Shelby Spicer 路 Getting married on 08/29/2020

Friendly, responds fast, ships fast, cares about her business and customers

Love this idea to propose to your bridesmaids. I connected Susie because I ordered 7 candles for my girls and needed them by a certain date but had not rushed the order. She responded quickly, not only did she get them to my house the day before I needed them but she also threw in one for myself. The labels are super cute and so are the boxes you can order as well. I ordered the pumpkin vanilla, perfect fall scent!

Sent on 10/05/2019

Cottage Creek Candle Company's reply:

Thank you Shelby for your review :) It was such a pleasure being able to get them to you on time! Thank you for the opportunity to create something for your special occasion I really appreciate it! 鉂わ笍

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Cottage Creek Candle Company FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings?
    Catalog
    Custom
    Personalized
    Themed
  • What services do you provide?
    Design
    Printing
    Shipping
    Express Shipping
  • What items are available?
    Gift Boxes
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?
    2-3 Weeks
    3-4 Weeks
    1 Month+
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?
  • Is there a minimum order requirement?
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sale

10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 118 Holt Rd Wilton, NH, 03086 See on map
    516-586-0643 (Phone number)
    M-F 9am-8pm Calls/Text Only
    Location of (Cottage Creek Candle Company)