Corrine Diane - Makeup Artist

Clarksville, TN View map

Corrine Diane - Makeup Artist is an experienced makeup professional located in Clarksville, Tennessee. Servicing brides, grooms, maids of honor, and more, Corrine Diane - Makeup Artist will provide her vast beauty skill set and personable customer service to make you feel confident, comfortable and, most importantly, beautiful in your skin. From colorful and vibrant eye makeup to getting that perfect winged eyeliner, Corrine Diane - Makeup Artist can flawlessly give you your dream wedding look.

Corrine Diane - Makeup Artist provides on-site services to take away some stress on your big day. She is skilled in contouring, highlighting, false lashes application, and a variety of eye makeup techniques. A trial can be done by request to ensure there are no hiccups for your special day.

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$60.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Fake Lashes

• Brittany
    Brittany J. Married on 12/08/2018

Best makeup artist ever

Corrine did my makeup for my wedding day and was absolutely amazing. She is so professional and personable. She listens to what your visions are and really cares to make you happy. We did a run through on the day I took my bridals. Both days she did an AWESOME job. She made sure I looked beautiful but still looked like myself. On my wedding day she did my makeup, as well as my bridesmaids and mother of the bride. If you're looking for a professional makeup artist and want to look beautiful on the day of go with Corrine. My makeup lasted longer than 12+ hours. Thank you so much Corrine. I felt so beautiful on my big day.
    Brooke Married on 10/06/2018

Wedding makeup

So thankful that she was part of my day! Corrine is so sweet and so talented. I could not have chosen a better makeup artist for my wedding day. She did a wonderful job & I would highly recommend her!
    Pam Married on 06/23/2018
    Corrine drove all the way to Chapel Hill, NC to do the makeup for my daughter’s wedding. She also did mine. I am not much into makeup, yet she managed to make me cry when I saw the transformation in the mirror! Very professional and such a darling!

Clarksville, TN, 37042
Location of (Corrine Diane - Makeup Artist)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding