1 Review
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Cork and Vine Events

Wedding Planning,Day Of, Event Planner Full wedding package, Weddingmoon,

For weddings, The Cork and Vine Events Team can be by your side from the engagement announcement to the wedding itself, helping dissolve away the stress of planning your magical day. Small, simple, rustic unions; big, elaborate, extravagant weddings; and everything in between-- Cork and Vine Events can ease the burden of coordinating hundreds of details, freeing you to look forward to your big day with a sense of joy and excitement! A quote from Sonja " I love beauty, fashion, style, and elegance. I'm a sucker for romance! I love how it feels to be wearing the perfect dress, standing in the perfect shoes, surrounded by flower petals and luxurious beauty. I love seeing a bride standing before loved ones and friends, holding the hand of her beloved. I love making my brides feel like a princess, it is my joy and pleasure to make sure that on your special day you feel like royalty!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Raleigh

Follow Cork and Vine Events on

1 Review for Cork and Vine Events

Sonja was extremely attentive to my needs before, during and after the wedding. She was able to identify details that I would not have known without her input and was able to provide insight and quality service during this stressful time. She was calm, organized and prepared to take on any issues that arose. I would recommend her to any bride for their big day.

Profile Picture Christine, 8/22/12, 1 Review

Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Sonja does a fantastic job. She is creative with great attention to detail. I am happy to recommend her for any event.

Cork and Vine Events is exceptional with each detail important to every client. Great care and professionalism is taken to ensure complete client satisfaction. Contact Cork and Vine Events today!

Great company to help plan all the details of your wedding or event! Sonja and her team of professionals will go above and beyond for you!

I feel like we hit it off right off the bat!! She is a west coast girl with progressive ideas!! Professional at it's finest! I can't wait to work with Sonja I'm sure you won"t be disappointed!!!

I would highly recommend Cork and Vine Events to plan your next event. Anything you can envision Cork and Vine Events will make it happen.

65 T.W Alexander Drive 12296, Research Triangle Park, Durham, NC 27709   See On Map
919-213-1698 (phone)